O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
How fucking sick in the head is the parasite that created Earth? Seriously I think it has to look something like this:

I can't believe I ever thought anything good of this place. It's seriously the worst place imaginable after you reach 25+

Like even the small things that are "positive" are not even worth it for being here at all

I sincerley hope somebody destroys this earth from the outside cause humans sure wont do it. Rich people want this place intact.
They need their little slaveworkers to keep them fed.

Disgusting.

The feeling I have everyday now is just about how to kms , isn't that fun? Constantly thinking about suicide.
And some people wanna bring a kid here? Thats disgusting and vile and should be treated with full force hatred.

And people think about Sex and Pussy? I DONT WANNA SEE ANOTHER PUSSY IN MY LIFE!!
IT LOOKS LIKE THE DEVILS MOUTH FFS

I dont fucking care about that shit anymore I just wanna be gone fuck this hellhole

When Im dead and in the afterlife, Im gonna use all my energy to create a very, very powerful nuke thats gonna obliterate this place I swear to god. It's gotta go im sorry.
I'll even sacfirce my eternal soul to create this powerful Nuke that will take everything with it.

Ill fly straight into this piece of shits mouth and just implode it from the inside

Attachments

• 5bf4763b06e607eeaebde140440ecbde.jpg
    5bf4763b06e607eeaebde140440ecbde.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: