Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I went missing for a while as health declines and also things were pretty bad with the guy i like .to be honest seems a total sadist and its the most vulnerable time of my life till now so i had to back off .i was falling for him and he treated me like a douchebag .who relates? And what helped you move on and reconcentrate on your plans?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: snxw, Huntfish34, Alwaysbadtime and 1 other person
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I can't relate to having people romantically interested in me *but* I can definitely relate to just leaving and then coming back later. Welcome back.

Reactions: snxw and Foreversad
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I can't relate to having people romantically interested in me *but* I can definitely relate to just leaving and then coming back later. Welcome back.
Same issue .i cant handle romantical interest towards me except this sadist i dated .like it all turned in a mysterious way .still couldnt handle the fact he is also an emotional sadist

Reactions: snxw, Huntfish34 and Werewolf.
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I went missing for a while as health declines and also things were pretty bad with the guy i like .to be honest seems a total sadist and its the most vulnerable time of my life till now so i had to back off .i was falling for him and he treated me like a douchebag .who relates? And what helped you move on and reconcentrate on your plans?
sorry to hear. i think we tend to crave some sort of intimacy, even if it's with shitty people, to feel less alone and have someone there to give us the love we can't provide for ourselves.

though it isn't worth it. better to be alone until your in a position where you feel you can be with someone.

i usually force myself to remember that it's better to be alone, no one truly gives a shit or loves me, and we come into this life alone and we leave it alone, so screw people.

hope your health gets better.

• Love
Reactions: snxw, Huntfish34 and Foreversad
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
sorry to hear. i think we tend to crave some sort of intimacy, even if it's with shitty people, to feel less alone and have someone there to give us the love we can't provide for ourselves.

though it isn't worth it. better to be alone until your in a position where you feel you can be with someone.

i usually force myself to remember that it's better to be alone, no one truly gives a shit or loves me, and we come into this life alone and we leave it alone, so screw people.

hope your health gets better.
Thank you .
Its only declining .tried to make me forget by flirting and like someone but in the end im all alone in this .even lonelier when someone all he does is trying to feed his ego and sadistic tendencies . especially this time im sick and vulnerable.exactly . what kept me hooked to the man is the lust ive been craving since i spent the last 2 y in hospitals and im young. Im really young and still have needs .couldnt to otherwise since his sadistic tendencies kept moving further than sex to the point of his whole prrsonality .he would say even 'ok fine i leave since you re not in the mood ' everytime i couldnt engage in sexually playful stuff due to my health .i even believe he would be a total rapist if he wasnt in a wheelchair. Still dangerous though

• Hugs
Reactions: snxw and pole