N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think I would have to stop writing in this forum. These topics we discuss here are pretty stigmatized. That is why I think the anonymity on the internet is very important. Maybe I would become a lurker in suicide forums. With that I could cope less with my thoughts.
I would probably stop writing comments online at all. I find it always horrible when politicians make this anti-anonymity propaganda. Surveilling citizens is not good. More it is Orwellian.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fragile and Sherri
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I feel you, but I'm sure I'm on at least a couple of lists already. You can feel them itching to go full V for Vendetta. We already have a couple of examples of them doxxing people who says things they don't like.

Reactions: demuic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Idk, no one cares about what I do online. If I could not do anything anonymously, then I'd either stop or would just hope that no one looks into my activity. Not like I have a job to get fired from or a wife to get separated from, anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, I have 2 surnames so i could use the one I don't use, when I had FB I used to join suicide group discussions of Fb and depression and such, and there that was, my name my pic

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't really do or say anything online that could result in real life consequences. I guess posting here could be a problem, but because I'm female the naysayers might write me off as a manipulated victim of the incel suicide sirens and not a perpetrator of evil. I have a squeaky clean internet record so nothing would change.