Mayfil

Mayfil

Aug 25, 2018
What time of day and weather would set the mood for you? I'd like to travel onwards during a snowy night with lights glistening off the snow. Sadly I don't think I am capable of waiting that long.

Reactions: Tiburcio, throwaway123 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
A cold, snowy night would be just perfect.
My absolute deadline is New Year's Eve, but the chances of it being snowy and cold are around 10%, damn the climate change >.>

Reactions: Tiburcio, CRM, Mayfil and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
At night in the winter at a nice bridge. The cold air blowing trough my face with a nice view of the town from above. Orange street lights and the stars in the sky. I can see the lights of the buildings from above. Then I gently lean towards the edge. My eyes pointed at the beautiful night sky and I let go. Let go of all the pain and suffering and embrace absolute freedom and peace.

That is how I would like to go out.

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
Edward

Edward

Belial
Jul 12, 2018
Best would be to shoot into a river after already having disposed of my phone and gone far away, but I think I'm more likely to just shoot myself in my room at some point.

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
In a blaze of glory

Reactions: sky7 and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
My ideal method would just be an overdose of anesthesia. Just fall asleep and never wake up.

As for time, whenever I don't get found. As for weather, preferably something warmer because I've heard of people being in cardiac arrest for over an hour and then getting revived if it's cold. My room has no AC or heating so whatever temperature it is outside influences the temp in my room.

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Best would be to shoot into a river after already having disposed of my phone and gone far away, but I think I'm more likely to just shoot myself in my room at some point.

You're lucky to have a gun.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768