W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
I've been getting too weak to leave bed. Family's always home so not sure sn is an option. Can't hang myself with a belt because all the doorknobs are flimsy. That only leaves drowning really, which sounds horrible.

How would you do it if you were under pressure and backed into a proverbial corner?

Reactions: Anarchy and Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
If hanging wasn't an option, I'd either jump from a building or in front of a train if it had to be on short notice.

But if you can't leave bed... I have no idea of any methods that wouldn't be terrible. Maybe you could get lucky with asphyxiation.

Reactions: akosineenee, CloseToAlive, Anarchy and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I've been getting too weak to leave bed. Family's always home so not sure sn is an option. Can't hang myself with a belt because all the doorknobs are flimsy. That only leaves drowning really, which sounds horrible.

How would you do it if you were under pressure and backed into a proverbial corner?
I'd have to choose hanging as scary as it is

Reactions: betteroffdead, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 5 others
W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
If hanging wasn't an option, I'd either jump from a building or in front of a train if it had to be on short notice.

But if you can't leave bed... I have no idea of any methods that wouldn't be terrible. Maybe you could get lucky with asphyxiation.

:(

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Lady Lunafreya

Jul 30, 2018
Jumping. I know my favourite bridge. It's tall and has plenty of rocks at the bottom of it.

Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Go as fast as I can and crash my motorcycle or shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.

Reactions: GoneGirlXIV
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018

How do you do drowning if you cant leave your bed?

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
How do you do drowning if you cant leave your bed?

I have enough energy for one final short trip, like the beach is close by and I could get a cab there. Something like hanging is more complicated because I barely know my city or locations so I wouldn't be able to stumble around trying to find somewhere isolated or appropriate

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
if it were easy to get guns in my country, I'd probably do it that way in a heartbeat :p

Reactions: betteroffdead, GoneGirlXIV, Lady Lunafreya and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Can't you order SN and an antiemetic and take a cab somewhere far away and take it in the forest or something?
Drowning is a terrible way to go. Don't underestimate your body's survival instinct, it does not want to drown

Reactions: akosineenee, GoneGirlXIV, Lady Lunafreya and 3 others
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
How long has your decline been? Physically I mean

Reactions: lv-gras