• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
so, imagine that u have 4 members of ur family at home and the chance of being alone at is almost 0, what method would u choose? it must be silent, easy and quick, I mean, no way to get SN and I heard that hanging make sounds, I as planning carbon monoxide but the smell probably will make my family finds me before I die and the consequences of interruption of this method are too bad.

I don't know what to do and I'm really tired. really. I don't want to be here anymore. Everything is too heavy.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im sorry but no one should be answering this
Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.

i can point you in the direction of this though
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: nofutureghost
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
I think I couldn't ctb that way.
I mean, I was in a similar situation last year for 6 months and it was impossible because they knew I was suicidal because of my failed attempt.

Does your family know you're suicidal? Can't you just go to a hotel after picking a method on the resources section?

Just do a research on the link @Life_and_Death posted and decide what the best to do is.

• Love
Reactions: nofutureghost and Life_and_Death
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
I see :/ I've already read it, idk maybe I can pick one of the painful but effective ones if things get worse, thanks anyways
im sorry but no one should be answering this

i can point you in the direction of this though
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/[/UR]
I think I couldn't ctb that way.
I mean, I was in a similar situation last year for 6 months and it was impossible because they knew I was suicidal because of my failed attempt.

Does your family know you're suicidal? Can't you just go to a hotel after picking a method on the resources section?

Just do a research on the link @Life_and_Death posted and decide what the best to do is.
i can't go anywhere :/ I'm 19 but my parents are too protective, they know I'm depressed but I bet they think I wouldn't do it. I'll just wait again. damn I'm so tired :// thank ya anyways

Last edited: