turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
first thing when i say "loved ones" i don't only mean like family or partners (u can talk abt them as well if that wasn't clear) i also mean like friends or ppl u r genuinely close w

4 me i'm aware i could hurt some ppl i could damage some ppl but i just think it was cruel enough to keep me alive 4 this long n yes i feel a lot of guilt 4 leaving them behind but i can't deal w this shit anymore

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
Personally, in regards to my "friends" I doubt they would want me to even bring something like that up. If I were to actually do it they would probably easily forget about me after a while, i'm not really close to anybody for them to really care.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wouldn't understand, of course. But I could never care what other people think, wanting suicide is always a valid way to feel, nobody is obligated to be trapped in this dreadful existence until they decay from age and die anyway. Trying to force people to suffer when they want to die will always be inhumane, that is undeniable.

Reactions: turntechGodhead
Kaykilledthemself

Kaykilledthemself

Sep 9, 2023
my parents would most likely ask where they "went wrong" and why but clearly wouldn't understand. would try to force me to take more therapy sessions, change my medication or send me to a hospital if not all 4. partner would probubly be sad and explain that he would miss me but he understands and would let me make my own choice. my friends would probubly just be concerned.