noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I want to create a note filled with spite and a giant middle finger. I want ruin someone's fucking day and life while at it

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Half of me is on board with your idea and the other half wonders whether it's worth it. I think the only time it's justified is when that person has done some bad shit to you and made your life worse without being apologetic.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just explain in the note that to cease existing on my own terms is what I truly wished for.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I want to create a note filled with spite and a giant middle finger. I want ruin someone's fucking day and life while at it
I wrote mine about all the abuse it got from my parents and included that I am trapped with my mom. I disowned my dad and uncle and basically called them all stupid.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
My notes are made to torment. I have already written a note for each of my closest people and friends. I liked to add a personal touch for every one of them. They're mostly just apologises and words I wish I could say face to face but cannot. No one really knows of my plan or even that I'm suicidal. I kind of want it to come across as a shock of awareness, tho I don't really care about how others will react.