When the opportunity presents itself
I'll just wipe my browser history and catch that bus
I want it to be like I'm going run an errand ... then poof im gone

Reactions: rozeske and almaPerdida
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Note. Goodbye thread. Cat food, cat water. Maybe a delayed police email depending on my situation.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I want to hug my parents and brother, say goodbye and lie saying that i will sleep in a friend's house. Hug my dog and give her a whole burguer to eat alone.

I will make a goodbye and thank you thread here, and i will delete all my social media. I want to be only a memory and not have anything in my name in the internet anymore.

I will have my letter programmed to be received via email. I will smoke my last weed to help me relax. And i think that's all.

Reactions: zanahori
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Note. Goodbye thread. Cat food, cat water. Maybe a delayed police email depending on my situation.
A mail got me caught so I'm not doing that again
Instead of a goodbye thread I'll just share my method instead
How do you say goodbye to your cat ?!
I've had to detach myself from stuff so as to say goodbye

I want to hug my parents and brother, say goodbye and lie saying that i will sleep in a friend's house. Hug my dog and give her a whole burguer to eat alone.

I will make a goodbye and thank you thread here, and i will delete all my social media. I want to be only a memory and not have anything in my name in the internet anymore.

I will have my letter programmed to be received via email. I will smoke my last weed to help me relax. And i think that's all.
That's beautiful
Having family to say goodbye to
I just sent my brother a note explaining how I wanna be buried

I didn't have the heart to delete all my social media, so i stored all my favorite stuff in my drive
I will clean my bongo pipe.
Why?!

Reactions: almaPerdida
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I will likely wipe my PC for the most part. But most importantly I want to leave a note for my family, to tell them this isn't their fault. To give a proper explanation to why I am doing this and how tired I am of everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock