Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My teeth are weak despite never getting cavities. I chip my teeth on pita chips. I'm thinking of chomping on uncooked ramen noodles to break my teeth. Whenever I've had a toothache, thoughts of death rush in to free myself of the agony.

I plan to jump and I think tooth pain will get me over the hesitation.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: AngelGirl and Meditation guide
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Not tell anyone I'm in danger.

(I respect everyone's choice, but I have to say it... I believe if someone needs to do drastic to push themselves over the edge, it might not be the right decision right now. Be sure, because you can't take it back.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Of course not tell anyone what Im doing. Nobody even has an idea
Some drugs, enough to make me feel woozy, not enough to trip balls and back out of it.
I could use a hug from someone and something...

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Metalhead and Lilacmoon
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The day of my death is just like any other day. No change in routine, no change in behavior.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
My teeth are weak despite never getting cavities. I chip my teeth on pita chips. I'm thinking of chomping on uncooked ramen noodles to break my teeth. Whenever I've had a toothache, thoughts of death rush in to free myself of the agony.

I'm not sure how bad your pain is but if you'd like a suggestion. There is a tooth paste out there that helps with sensitivity.

• Hugs
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'll look the full moon and watch as it looks over me <3

• Love
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl, Meditation guide and Kramer
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
A lot of strong alcool, it completly destroy any control i have over my impulsive behavior and if I manage to pass out from russian potato juice whilst im hanging myself or commiting big emo it should yeet the SI and let me self despawn much easier.

• Love
Reactions: SunnyDaze, disabledandhopeless, SelfLiberation and 3 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The day of my death is just like any other day. No change in routine, no change in behavior.
That's the perfect approach. I wish I could be that way.
I'm not sure how bad your pain is but if you'd like a suggestion. There is a tooth paste out there that helps with sensitivity.
It does help but my teeth need to be in agony just before my attempt. I can't hesitate by suddenly thinking of some long forgotten good memory.
A lot of strong alcool, it completly destroy any control i have over my impulsive behavior and if I manage to pass out from russian potato juice whilst im hanging myself or commiting big emo it should yeet the SI and let me self despawn much easier.
You have a way with words. I have to climb a barrier so no alcohol for me sadly.

Last edited:
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020

Hardcore

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Kramer
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Lilacmoon
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I'm thinking of chomping on uncooked ramen noodles to break my teeth. Whenever I've had a toothache, thoughts of death rush in to free myself of the agony.

I'm not sure about that. If you harm yourself by breaking your teeth and still won't be able to get over the hesitation, then you'll end up with agonizing pain.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Kramer and lonelymountaingirl