• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
Describe how you might be found, if you CTB

For me - hanging in a hotel room, probably from a door, my suitcase not even unpacked. Or in the woods from a tree deep in the woods.

Reactions: J1214
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hopefully in the woods

Reactions: thebelljarrr, sometimesoon and J1214
J

J1214

Jul 10, 2024
In the woods.

I originally wanted to do it near the river located where I live but I'm concerned that if my family or the authorities come looking for me, they'll find me easily compared to finding me in the woods. The river is by the busier parts of where I live and so is the police station.

A shame really as rivers are quite beautiful in my opinion, especially at night when all those lights from surrounding area are on.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, thebelljarrr, sometimesoon and 1 other person
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
Weeks later amid a cloud of flies.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: F@#$, thebelljarrr, indefinitesleep2 and 2 others
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
Depends on the method ، either someone will walks and find me in a train railway or I might be found by my dad in my room

Reactions: indefinitesleep2 and sometimesoon
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
In my garage in a tent. Really, no idea when someone finds me, though. Depends if authorities take my letter seriously and come to investigate. If they do, probably 4 or 5 days afterwards. If not, might be weeks before mail carrier alerts authorities, or whenever I start stinking.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, thebelljarrr, sometimesoon and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I won't get found as where I'm going they can't follow! 🐺👻

• Hugs
Reactions: F@#$, opheliaoveragain, indefinitesleep2 and 1 other person
HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
I have given this a lot of thought:

Completely hung on a clothes rail in my walk-in closet with a black, rope-shaped belt. A warning notice on my bedroom door.

I'll be wearing a longer white shirt blouse with black buttons that I am currently having tailored. The special thing about the blouse will be that it has a high 3-button collar. This is to ensure that the noose around my neck doesn't slip and that my fingers can't reach it if the survival instinct kicks in.

Maybe I'll put my favorite black, fluffy cardigan over it. It makes me feel safe and I see it as a kind of lucky charm.

Underneath, I'll be wearing a long, black pleated skirt and thick, black tights. These are to protect me from undignity if I wet myself while unconscious.

I'll have my hair in a long plait so that it doesn't get caught in the noose and cause me pain.

My face will be made up to hide the pallor of death. Since I'm going for complete hanging, I don't expect my head would be bloated purple.

This is my, admittedly eccentric, idea of how I will be found lifeless. At least it will be dignified.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, indefinitesleep2 and dtkdave87
S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
I have given this a lot of thought:

Completely hung on a clothes rail in my walk-in closet with a black, rope-shaped belt. A warning notice on my bedroom door.

I'll be wearing a longer white shirt blouse with black buttons that I am currently having tailored. The special thing about the blouse will be that it has a high 3-button collar. This is to ensure that the noose around my neck doesn't slip and that my fingers can't reach it if the survival instinct kicks in.

Maybe I'll put my favorite black, fluffy cardigan over it. It makes me feel safe and I see it as a kind of lucky charm.

Underneath, I'll be wearing a long, black pleated skirt and thick, black tights. These are to protect me from undignity if I wet myself while unconscious.

I'll have my hair in a long plait so that it doesn't get caught in the noose and cause me pain.

My face will be made up to hide the pallor of death. Since I'm going for complete hanging, I don't expect my head would be bloated purple.

This is my, admittedly eccentric, idea of how I will be found lifeless. At least it will be dignified.
Indeed you have thought it through. You have created a visual image with your words.

Reactions: F@#$
HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
Indeed you have thought it through. You have created a visual image with your words

Just as it should be. You asked a question and received a detailed answer from me. Who benefits from "one-sentence answers"?

And of course, when I graduate in art and philosophy, I think in detail about what outfit I will wear when I enter the afterlife.
I just hope that I can make one or two people think before they leave this world without dignity.

• Love
Reactions: sometimesoon and opheliaoveragain
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
In the morning sitting on a chair in my balcony, wearing my black velvet dress with stilettos, I'll also be holding my Ankh amulet. I might throw my leather overcoat as well if it's a cold day. Can't forget my favorite set of earrings and necklace (hopefully they won't get lost and I'll be able to wear them on my funeral)

Before they reach the porch they'll see the warning on my apartment doormat and walk through the living room where the TV will be playing the songs on my last playlist and notice that I left my documents and contracts on top of the table, as well as the notes, a list of who to contact and the CTB checklist with method already explained. If they search the house they'll easily find a lot of antidepressants and antipsychotics from failed treatments but I don't think it'll be necessary since I already left them everything on the table.

I'll be wearing my usual makeup (red lipstick and thick black eyeliner) with red nail polish so I don't look too upsetting after drinking the SN...

HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
In the morning sitting on a chair in my balcony, wearing my black velvet dress with stilettos, I'll also be holding my Ankh amulet. I might throw my leather overcoat as well if it's a cold day. Can't forget my favorite set of earrings and necklace (hopefully they won't get lost and I'll be able to wear them on my funeral)
A very good choice. I actually thought about wearing a black velvet blouse dress and black high heels to my funeral in the coffin. But there are also other options, like my long knitted dress made of white fluffy yarn. I'll have to think about it again.

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Ive thought about this for some time. My ctb plan is the gas method, so there will be equipment around etc.
My plan is to be in a bedroom at my parents house...which was my grandparents house. My father grew up in this house.
They are elderly now. I am their only child and they are the only ones I trust.
There is a bed in this room, which I will be on. I'll close the door and put a note on it saying about what I have done....

I will print out some notes about some of my thoughts (which I need to start working on)
I will have photos & objects of things that I value...when I was a child, people that I love, things Ive made, etc
Ive made recordings of my thoughts (about 20+ hours) ...some are therapist sessions that secretly recorded and the others are an autobiography.
I plan on putting these recordings on a CD, flashdrive and on the cloud.
I also plan on having a container with all my legal documents, last will, account information, banking, etc for my family to have.

As far as my own self physically, I'm not sure. Ive thought about wearing minimal clothing since for a funeral they wash you and put on clothes that your family picks out anyway. I guess I will make sure there is clothing picked out for this.
Im worried that the ctb equipment will be scary for them to see though. In my note on the bedroom door I will state the condition of my appearance and to not worry.
I know they will have to call 911, sheriffs office, etc. They will come to their house since this is legal protocol for this sort of thing.

I feel bad for my family to have to endure this. Ive been trying to accept this and be ok with this for sometime...its been a slow process.
I grieve for them almost everyday now.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
looking nice and blue upstairs in my bedroom or on the couch outside it, Ill probably leave a note downstairs so everyone can know my corpse is chillin above and to call the police, prefer that to the jumpscare thatll come from them not reading it

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The morning after, laying in a hotel room bed, looking blue and well...dead.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
In my case, hopefully dead. Because I'm hoping to be successful with SN. I have benzo's but no metro. So vomiting to early is a concern. I'll take some travel sickness pills an hour before.

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024

Before they reach the porch they'll see the warning on my apartment doormat and walk through the living room where the TV will be playing the songs on my last playlist and notice that I left my documents and contracts on top of the table, as well as the notes, a list of who to contact and the CTB checklist with method already explained. If they search the house they'll easily find a lot of antidepressants and antipsychotics from failed treatments but I don't think it'll be necessary since I already left them everything on the table.

I'll be wearing my usual makeup (red lipstick and thick black eyeliner) with red nail polish so I don't look too upsetting after drinking the SN...
:) such detail - so well thought out