• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
I had a whole post typed out, but my page suddenly refreshed when I pressed full stop... -_-

I have normal goals for my life, like having a stable career and being a foster parent, but I still want to CTB when I'm old and grey. How will people, like my therapist, psychiatrist, and family react if I tell them I have plans to CTB in the far, far future? Will I go inpatient? I truly want to open up about this, because I'm one of those people who won't let others suffer in silence, so why should I? If I keep my CTB thoughts as a secret long enough, it will eventually show outwardly, like through my irritable and assholey behaviors. I am not looking for what you simply think would happen; I am looking for insight from people with experience. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Valky and annointed_towers
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I feel the exact same way as you but sadly or luckily, everyone is different and everyone will react differently. I wish it was easier to talk about the wish to die with people outside of SaSu. :/

• Love
Reactions: borntosuffer
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
You usually don't get hospitalized unless you're an immediate danger to yourself, like if you said you had plans for the next week. I doubt they would hospitalize you for that.

• Informative
borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
I feel the exact same way as you but sadly or luckily, everyone is different and everyone will react differently. I wish it was easier to talk about the wish to die with people outside of SaSu. :/
You're right; SaSu seems like the only safe place in the world to talk about these things. I have been in group therapy before, but of course, we were all experiencing different things. However, a lot of us were experiencing thoughts to CTB, and it was nice that I wasn't alone or crazy for thinking that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Also, welcome to SaSu! I hope you have a good stay here and will find what you are looking for :)

Your name made me laugh ngl, it is great!

I am glad that you got to have that experience, it's really important to validate such feelings which makes it even a bigger problem that people don't talk about suicidal ideation.

• Hugs