F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
Just curious about how everyone was this holiday, and if they celebrated it at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Circles
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Just stayed locked up in my room to avoid my family and spent it with my pet.
Holidays in general are very triggering for me. It always involves yelling and abuse, and so I stay away from it as much as possible. But even with the door closed I can hear the yelling, I can hear the arguments. I can stomping and things being thrown. It's so anxiety inducing to the point I need to take my anxiety meds and listen to music while waiting for it all to pass and wishing for silence.

How was your Thanksgiving?

Reactions: freefrommybody
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It was like every other day of my life. Wasn't able to celebrate. Haven't in 12 years. In too much physical pain.

Reactions: freefrommybody
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
Just stayed locked up in my room to avoid my family and spent it with my pet.
Holidays in general are very triggering for me. It always involves yelling and abuse, and so I stay away from it as much as possible. But even with the door closed I can hear the yelling, I can hear the arguments. I can stomping and things being thrown. It's so anxiety inducing to the point I need to take my anxiety meds and listen to music while waiting for it all to pass and wishing for silence.

How was your Thanksgiving?

That's some family to have. I hope you're doing better now that the day has passed.

My Thanksgiving was a pretty good, chill time. I cooked and hung out with my family.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Mine was okay. Got to spend time with family, though couldn't stop thinking about wanting to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: freefrommybody and puppy9