L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I wokeup at 6am, had a protein shake, went for a haircut, and to the pharmacy, cooked some rice. Now listening to music, drinking coffee.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and motyxia
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
You sound like you are in recovery. Good for you.

I had an average day. I ran some errands and then had lunch, now it's evening time so I might head out for a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and luten
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The same as always, I was lying on the couch sticking to the phone screen, in the afternoon I slept for about 2 hours

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I did not do very much as usual. I mostly spend the day overthinking everything and wishing I did not exist. Today I ended up thinking about the past a lot and it was depressing. The only peace for me is in death. I think in my case there is nothing that I enjoy and there is nothing to look forward to. Just a pointless, empty existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I was a good bird and took my vitamins and minerals. I will now be an even better birb, go to drink, exercise a bit and then go sleep-sleep.

(I hope I can stay off this site tonight and sleep well). Good night!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and luten
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Woke up at 12:30. Cup of coffee, healthy stool. Went to work at 13:30. Drank and snorted a on my way to work, thinking of. productivity. Working in a relaxed atmosphere with my favorite coworker. Witing a few passive aggressive messages to my fake friend. Time flew by.
Home now, watching Seinfeld.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
Unfortunately I did not sleep enough due to my stomach distress. Then the morning was very challenging with various issues going on. So it's been a tough day. Currently I'm just sprawled out on my bed. Might go shopping or may procrastinate it to tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and SunnyPotato
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Stayed in bed til 4pm, scrolled and sat on the couch and picked a fight with my SO about nothing for no reason except to make him get sick of me

• Hugs
busternaught

busternaught

Scandicandy
Oct 19, 2021
I overslept on purpose, skipped my lecture, played some Spyro instead. Smoked a bunch of cigarettes and ate a frozen pizza.
Slept again from 8 pm-1am. Been on Discord all night since then. Think I'll do the same tomorrow.

• Hugs
finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
Woke up in the late afternoon after a typical rough night. Recorded drums on a few songs. Worked on artwork for a podcast. Endured suicidal thoughts and anxiety fueled exhaustion. Late night grocery run. Not going to be able to sleep tonight and dreading work tomorrow early morning.

• Hugs
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Got up at 5 am, did not sleep well. Went to the mall, clothe shopping, now back, eating redbeans and having coffee.

The nexdoor couple banged so hard last-night, as a responsible neighbor, I almost had to phone my family doctor for a morning after prescription

• Hugs
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Went to my lawyer to talk about some stuff. Made some replanning. Made a call for buying a property and got little mad at the other side. One very important purchase deal was delayed 2nd day in a row and have no idea will it be done. Worked fo a couple of hours. Looked for some armored cars for sale and companies offering armour based on graphen tech. Again replanning. At least today came up a possible location for running away when stuff goes bad, will know that at the end of novembre. But still that made my day, cause i had no idea wich country should be considered save at present time. Went to take the kids from school. In an hour should go to do some arrangements outside while it's very cold this night.

• Hugs