• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
were preparations hard for you? how did it feel?

E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
It felt weird trying to do this. I was hyperventilating until it hurt and then when putting my head underwater I was mostly scared of the pain of the water going up my nose.

Reactions: cogmachine
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
It felt weird trying to do this. I was hyperventilating until it hurt and then when putting my head underwater I was mostly scared of the pain of the water going up my nose.
I tried on Saturday with this, but obviously didn't do it correctly. Absolutely devastated.

I found being face down easier with the water, i did swallow alot of water but just didn't reach the point where i was unconscious, which is the key.

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Just couldn't reach unconsciousness...

manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Freedivers have the most experience with blackouts so maybe look at their experiences to get an idea. From what I've heard they can't really tell it's happening aside from feeling slightly dizzy or tingly.
Hope this helps.