R

Regret

It’s over
Nov 9, 2022
Pretty straightforward — I only know how to reply to peoples comments— but how do I "react"? Like with an emoji?

Thanks for the help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, CTB Dream and SectOfValtiel
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Under a post there are several options with symbols - report, like, quote, reply - clicking like will do that automatically, but if you mouse over/hold, there will be several other reaction options.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Regret, cattofiend and 3 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Just hover over the like button and all of these options will appear, then you can click on whichever one you want.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Regret, artificial_ineptness and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I like emojis myself, but I admit that sometimes they are the perfect substitute for a polite written reply. Even so, however, there is no need to react if your reply already includes the necessary explanations.

Other times I prefer to put a drawing or music to express myself (I've done this a few times) and show my agreement or position in a certain debate.

You won't bother me if, in reply to this reply, you simply give me any emoji according to what my message makes you feel.

//

A mi m'agraden els emojis, pero reconec que de vegades són el substitut perfecte d'una rèplica escrita educada. Tot i així, però, no cal reaccionar si la teva réplica ja incorpora les explicacions necessàries.

D'altres vegades prefereixo posar un dibuix o música per expressar-me (ho he fet unes poques vegades) i mostrar la meva conformitat o posició en un debat determinat.

No em molestaràs pas si en contestació a aquesta réplica em poses simplement un emoji qualsevol d'acord amb el que a tu et faci sentir el meu missatge.