• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KanadaMan

KanadaMan

Nov 9, 2020
Hi all, so I'm pretty determined about leaving this existence soon and I want to leave a note for my family and parents. If you read my first post on this page, I describe my stressors and triggers that I have lived in the past. Now I don't blame my parents for feeling suicidal but I can acknowledge that the experience and stress with my mother was definitely a trigger. I want to leave a letter to absolve my parents from my death. I know that they won't get over it easily but I at least want to try and make it the littlest bit easier for them. What kind of wording or expressions might I use to assure them that they are not to blame for my death?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Bauhaus, imacrybaby and 6 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
try to let them know that it isn't their fault. tell them why you are making your decision, and if you want you can tell them how much they mean to you as well. but you know, say it the way it comes naturally to you.

• Love
Reactions: imacrybaby, botanormal and darksideofthebright
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Just make sure you let them know you love them and none of what you have done is there fault and in no way are they to blame...it is hard writing a note you need to be honest but not hurtful or putting blame at all..

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB, darkness falls, botanormal and 1 other person
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I think each person's approach to a suicide note varies. As for me, because I also don't want anyone to be blamed for whatever comes next, I started with saying that no one was to be blamed, and that I made this decision not because I was rash and impulsive. I think it was also important (for me) to point out the good things I was able to receive throughout my life and to avoid directing focus towards what caused me pain.

But honestly, it might help to try to talk to yourself out loud first to understand your thoughts and just write whatever feels right to you. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Fthis, it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
I found this " Guide " posted on here a while ago.

I won't be writing one personally but it's an interesting read.

Reactions: flower
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I'd go with what's on my heart. That is your final mark on this world.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I'd suggest you write it on your phone/computer, and when you're certain that's what you want to say, write it down on paper, and make a photocopy as the police may confiscate it for a while. I think the personal touch will make them feel a little closer to you. Good luck with whatever you decide

Reactions: at-sea
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
How to write a suicide note;
You don't. Nobody cares about some note.
I know it's hard to take it in but that's the harsh truth. Well, people can be interested in the note itself but more for amusement than anything else.

Reactions: Ghostly and Time to fly
imdone1

imdone1

Oct 11, 2020
Comfort them and let them know that it's not their fault. If you can, share how you were feeling and what led you to ctb.