T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
I want to use a strip of rope used for ratchets to hang myself with. how do I do that? which knots do I make? will it work if I add padding on the rope where the arteries will press down on? because a normal rope hurts too much and I can't breath when trying with a normal rope

Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
If you have a ratchet, have you considered the night night method?

That seems like a decent way to CTB.

You can lay somewhere comfortable.

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
how exactly do I do it?? I don't want it to fail

Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Link to the Megathread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Reactions: Krash1990
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I want to use a strip of rope used for ratchets to hang myself with. how do I do that? which knots do I make? will it work if I add padding on the rope where the arteries will press down on? because a normal rope hurts too much and I can't breath when trying with a normal rope
How are you doing lately?

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
hi. Im not sure. I messed up my medication and now i think Im going through a mixed episode
I'm back and forth myself. I make sort of a game out of it. It's called try not to kill myself. I'M winning... but a lot of times it's a come from behind victory. I play a new game every day.
It kinda started by accident, I wanted to see what else could go wrong. Now I literally take it one day at a time, and text my head doc if I start feeling fucked up. (Not all the time) sometimes it's a close call. Lol if you ever want or need to talk feel free to reach out. I know I need someone most days not to give advise but to listen