Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Having a hard time figuring out how to upload files, links and videos into my posts. I've been goofing around with this for over an hour, and I can't figure it out. I googled but am not clear on the proper search phrase and don't see what I need.

Can someone please assist me to figure this out. Please pretend like you are giving directions to your grandpa, on what to do, or what terms to search in Google.

Thank you.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
try cutting and pasting web addresses directly into messages

or first save them on your computer, then use the 'insert link/image/video' tab in the message section

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
try cutting and pasting web addresses directly into messages

or first save them on your computer, then use the 'insert link/image/video' tab in the message section

Thank you for the reply. I'm not on my laptop so I'm unsure how to do those things on my phone or tablet. But, now with your clues on what to Google , I'm fairly certain I can figure out how to learn the details.

If for some reason, I'm still struggling, I'll reach out again.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
D

Deleted member 4993

Is there a reason why > Chat and Start Conversation is missing from your profile, it enables other members and yourself to converse, just thought you might not have noticed or realised.

Reactions: death137 and Chupacabra 44
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

Sep 13, 2020
Is there a reason why > Chat and Start Conversation is missing from your profile, it enables other members and yourself to converse, just thought you might not have noticed or realised.

Thanks. I'm new and still learning. I'll look into this.
@Passingby. Got a notice about chatt with you......don't know where to look......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Deleted member 4993