• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
Please suggest me some methods

Reactions: sserafim and Circles
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Unless you already have some sort of heart problems/disease/whatever, it's almost impossible to consciously trigger a heart attack. The average healthy person is very unlikely to get a heart attack, in most circumstances. Of course, there's some factors that would make someone more likely to get one such as stress, obesity, blood pressure problems, smoking, etc. A heart attack occurs when blood flow gets blocked towards the heart, and I'm no doctor, but I'm 99% sure you can't consciously block an artery from flowing blood into your heart. You could smoke a hundred cigarettes and drink 15 cups of coffee - and still not get one. Not realistic, sorry to disappoint. That being said, I won't deny the fact that I'd considered this too at some point lol

Reactions: Romeo1984, walkingdead2023, Circles and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lots of cc

Reactions: walkingdead2023, strangelife and counting-out-time
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If you over do it on Cocaine you could likely get a heart attack.

Reactions: sserafim
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Lots of stress and caffeine cause that's what is causing me to feel sharp chest pain.

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
A heart attack is one of the most painful things you can experience, you'd be better off with literally any other method. Living a bad life is preferable to the pain you'd go through having a myocardial infarction.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
A triple cheeseburger with 3, 1/4 pound, 80% lean beef patties, with 4 slices of American cheese, 5 slices of bacon, 10 slices of pepperoni, jalapenos, two eggs nd extra mayo...followed by a large chocolate milk shake, 3 Red Bulls, 5 lines of cocaine, then sprint down the street until you collapse.

• Yay!
Reactions: MrOptions, heisenberg, ScoreCard and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Unless you already have some sort of heart problems/disease/whatever, it's almost impossible to consciously trigger a heart attack. The average healthy person is very unlikely to get a heart attack, in most circumstances. Of course, there's some factors that would make someone more likely to get one such as stress, obesity, blood pressure problems, smoking, etc. A heart attack occurs when blood flow gets blocked towards the heart, and I'm no doctor, but I'm 99% sure you can't consciously block an artery from flowing blood into your heart. You could smoke a hundred cigarettes and drink 15 cups of coffee - and still not get one. Not realistic, sorry to disappoint. That being said, I won't deny the fact that I'd considered this too at some point lol
What about cardiac arrest?

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Wait I just got a message about not asking for methods😭

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
even if you do have a heart attack you probably won't die. im sorry but that idea is like on the same level of eating spoonfuls of nutmeg. there are easier and more surefire ways to ctb.

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
what about overdose of potassium chloride?
it probably would be lethal but i think getting severe hyperkalemia is just convoluted and would take a long time and it would be miserable. there are a multitude of other methods why go for something that you aren't sure would even work?