• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Am I actually missing something or is it literally impossible to do an intoxication/gas method if you want to write goodbye mails to your friends? I absolutely want to write everyone that is and was a friend of mine at least a few lines of saying farewell, however, for many people that must be via whatsapp or at least sms and I don't know of any "delayed sending" feature. Sure, I could just leave behind handwritten notes but I am sure they will not arrive to everyone as intended. So if I have to use whatsapp for some people some will immediately be alarming the authorities which is a big bummer because if I for example use CO they will rescue me. Sure I could drive away to nowhere and leave a timed email saying you can find my body at these coordinates but I am not really content with this plan as it would mean that I die at a random location where Im potentially found by some random people or even be tracked down via my phone (which I will need to send the goodbye notes anyways).

Idk the more I think about it, if you want to definitely leave your people some final messages you need to take a quick method?

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I'm a big fan of real letters. Do you have a job? If you do it at home then don't show up for awhile, eventually someone will contact your emergency number. Up to you. I think there's something appealing about letters as well in that they're physical, and could help the recipients hang on to something that was yours.

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I'm a university student who lives with parents. So if I do it I will be found regardless but I could time it when they are gone for a weekend or potentially even do it at our other residence. I will write a real letter too but other than that I want to contact old friends whom I haven't seen for years and stuff and write them one last message. I can't send them via real life letter as this will never even arrive to begin with.