• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I know how to tie a hangman's noose. I know where I'm going to do it. I know how I'm going to keep my roommates from worrying where I'm gone while I'm away. I just have one last question.

When I tie my noose to the bridge, how do I tie the anchor point? Will a simple knot suffice? Or should I tie a different knot to make sure the rope doesn't untie from the anchor point and I fall into the river?

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Hangman's noose is ironically not commonly used in hangings. A simple fixed loop knot will do fine for the anchor, it's not like there's a suicide-specific knot just for hanging bodies

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
Hangman's noose is ironically not commonly used in hangings. A simple fixed loop knot will do fine for the anchor, it's not like there's a suicide-specific knot just for hanging bodies
Thank you. I just want the pain to stop. I am hoping it will all be over soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and february in alaska
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Slipknot to snuggle hitch