Cyagangy

Cyagangy

Self Immolation fr fr
Apr 27, 2024
Hello S.S names Cya and recently I have been slowly succumbing to my psychosis. Don't know how I got it don't know how bad it will get but I wanna make a little guide to help people struggling like me. First off if you can afford it go to a hospital. I can't do I need to test if what I see and or here is real by trying out these tactics.

1: Don't look into a mirror at night while having an episode

This will cause something called the troxler effect to take place. Regardless of your state of mind your brain can't piece together what makes up you and will just make up what it remembers you looking like.

2: Did I hear it or is it a hallucination?

Simply put it, if I hear ringing I am tempted to ask if someone else can but just to make sure I'm not tripping or anything like that I take out my phone and make an audio recording. When It eventually stops I listen to the audio just to make sure.

3: The validity and approximately of sound?

If something sounds far away and quiet yet simultaneously right THERE. It could be a hallucination. I'll update you guys more in the comments while I deal with my psychosis. I find my own psyche to be interesting so I like taking notes on what I'm feeling and what I'm seeing in real time, atleast before I die.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Loona KLD, Forever Sleep, Aura and 2 others
Aura

Aura

probably hungry
Mar 22, 2023
Does taking photos by chance help at all if mirrors arent an option? For visual hallucinations

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

Self Immolation fr fr
Apr 27, 2024
Does taking photos by chance help at all if mirrors arent an option? For visual hallucinations
Absolutely! If something is extremely still and it really shouldn't be then feel free to take a photo and leave the room.