• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023

Let us thank our correspondents on Western mainstream media for this wonderful guide. Now I can tell which of these people deserve basic human rights and which don't for the crime of being born subhumans from the more inferior shithole nations.

Last edited:
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
This feels like a rather uncharitable reading of the clip. The anchor is asking why Poland was taking in refugees at that point in time when they were hesitant to do it before. The reporter was blunt and pointed her finger at the true cause: Poland didn't want to take in refugees before because they were dark-skinned Muslims, but they're fine taking in white Christians. I didn't get the impression that she was making a distinction herself, just describing the very blatant racist reasoning behind Poland's varying attitudes towards refugees.

Reactions: woh6
T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
This feels like a rather uncharitable reading of the clip. The anchor is asking why Poland was taking in refugees at that point in time when they were hesitant to do it before. The reporter was blunt and pointed her finger at the true cause: Poland didn't want to take in refugees before because they were dark-skinned Muslims, but they're fine taking in white Christians. I didn't get the impression that she was making a distinction herself, just describing the very blatant racist reasoning behind Poland's varying attitudes towards refugees.
Changed the clip for ya

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Changed the clip for ya
The level of blatant racism in media coverage is, I think, undeniable. I'm not going to argue with that. My comment regarding the clip you initially posted still stands: the reporter appeared to be pointing at the obvious racism behind Poland's policies when asked why the country was taking in Ukrainian refugees when they refused to take in Middle Eastern refugees before. I understand you want to make a point, but I think there is plenty of blatantly racist media coverage that you don't need to twist the words of one person who was also pointing out the racism.

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
The level of blatant racism in media coverage is, I think, undeniable. I'm not going to argue with that. My comment regarding the clip you initially posted still stands: the reporter appeared to be pointing at the obvious racism behind Poland's policies when asked why the country was taking in Ukrainian refugees when they refused to take in Middle Eastern refugees before. I understand you want to make a point, but I think there is plenty of blatantly racist media coverage that you don't need to twist the words of one person who was also pointing out the racism.
Yeah ignore that one clip then, my bad. It's really hard to tell if people are being sarcastic or not these days. Some of these guys unironically say and believe those things.