• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KiraDA

Iva Tyler | PD (Narcissistic) | Active SI
Mar 19, 2023
I was able to go 5 days in this method until I was hospitalised, so I'm going to share how I was able to ignore my SI and go so long before being caught.

For anyone who doesn't know VSED is a method in which people stop drinking and eating in order to die, its usually a medically assisted form of euthanasia.

Some things I did not experience in those 5 days was pain, maybe a rare headache but that's about it.

Some thing's to know though; you will struggle to walk a few days in and will run out of breath walking for even 2 minutes including a chance of passing out, so PLEASE avoid going out in public because I did, passed out and got hospitalised for 2 weeks.!You will not be able to sleep, your body just won't let you until it has food and water.

Your desire for food will be the highest on the first day.. but the rest the desire for food will go away and all you will want is a liquid.

How I ignored these strong urges was watching mukbangs! Including asmr videos of people drinking.. it was incredibly helpful to me. You also need to isolate yourself from food and water, if you step foot into your kitchen there's a chance you might give in. Keep making promises to yourself, I told myself things like "If you go 4 days.. I'll buy you your favourite drink." Then when 4 days came I didn't and made another fake promise to myself. I even laid in bed with tins of coke next to me but I didn't drink them, just played with them.. that also helped.

My desire to die was incredibly high, so I was also in a, wont let anything get in my way mindset, and that's what you need to develop. This method is highly based on self control if it's not medically assisted. You are your brain, control yourself. Don't let anything stop your starvation and dehydration.

If you are underweight or near enough underweight, prepare to look ugly hahaha. I was underweight and on day 5 when I was hospitalised, my weight had dropped from 46kg to 39kg.. my family said I looked terrifying because of my sunken face and I just looked like death. But appearance is not really too important, just don't be jumpscared by your reflection lol.

Reactions: qwerty1969, oooobeeeeii and girlsboysthems
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Whenever I don't drink for a long time my tongue swells and hurts really badly, and the headaches are incredibly painful. I would love to try out VSED, I don't mind not eating anything but not drinking for days sounds awful. Also heard it can take 10-30 days to die from thirst.

You mentioned avoiding going out to prevent fainting in public, did you also faint at home or did you stay in bed all the time and sleep?
How long do you think would it have taken you to die from VSED?
Thank you for the useful information <3

• Love
Reactions: KiraDA
K

KiraDA

Mar 19, 2023
Whenever I don't drink for a long time my tongue swells and hurts really badly, and the headaches are incredibly painful. I would love to try out VSED, I don't mind not eating anything but not drinking for days sounds awful. Also heard it can take 10-30 days to die from thirst.

You mentioned avoiding going out to prevent fainting in public, did you also faint at home or did you stay in bed all the time and sleep?
How long do you think would it have taken you to die from VSED?
Thank you for the useful information <3
I fainted at home whenever I went downstairs, the further you get into it , any energy expenditure can make you faint even a small walk :-( .. And I think it would have taken me maybe 2 weeks.. possibly less. I wasn't expending too much energy hahaha.

If you don't mind not eating, you should try a water fast! Of course that takes ages.. like 1-2 months depending on your current weight and height. Really depends on how fast you want to die. It does run a risk of binge eating though if you don't have 100% willpower throughout it.

• Love
Reactions: qwerty1969 and Avyn
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I fainted at home whenever I went downstairs, the further you get into it , any energy expenditure can make you faint even a small walk :-( .. And I think it would have taken me maybe 2 weeks.. possibly less. I wasn't expending too much energy hahaha.

If you don't mind not eating, you should try a water fast! Of course that takes ages.. like 1-2 months depending on your current weight and height. Really depends on how fast you want to die. It does run a risk of binge eating though if you don't have 100% willpower throughout it.
Tysm for explaining!
I do think it takes longer to die of starvation :( I haven't been eating for a while now, hoping to die from heart failure. I started to get chest pains but I heard it takes years to actually affect your heart (sadly)... Maybe it could take you much less time to die of a water fast because of your extremely low weight, but I'm not sure how long it'd take me and idk sure if I wanna risk months of starving and getting possibly hospitalized.

• Love
Reactions: qwerty1969 and KiraDA
K

KiraDA

Mar 19, 2023
Tysm for explaining!
I do think it takes longer to die of starvation :( I haven't been eating for a while now, hoping to die from heart failure. I started to get chest pains but I heard it takes years to actually affect your heart (sadly)... Maybe it could take you much less time to die of a water fast because of your extremely low weight, but I'm not sure how long it'd take me and idk sure if I wanna risk months of starving and getting possibly hospitalised
Oh definitely, there's a lot of issues that come with starvation, such as it takes months.. and that chance of hospitalisation.. because there's a high chance you'll pass out. Either way, if you ever do want to try it out if you are willing to wait those few months, buy 0 calorie electrolytes, they will give you some energy.. just make sure they are 0 calories, ya don't want to risk breaking ketosis.

Overall a dry fast is a lot quicker (obviously) and not as bad as some people make it out to be.. but if it's painful for you that will make it a very difficult method :-(

• Love
Reactions: Avyn
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Oh definitely, there's a lot of issues that come with starvation, such as it takes months.. and that chance of hospitalisation.. because there's a high chance you'll pass out. Either way, if you ever do want to try it out if you are willing to wait those few months, buy 0 calorie electrolytes, they will give you some energy.. just make sure they are 0 calories, ya don't want to risk breaking ketosis.

Overall a dry fast is a lot quicker (obviously) and not as bad as some people make it out to be.. but if it's painful for you that will make it a very difficult method :-(
Heard of electrolytes, if I continue fasting then I will definitely buy some (: Do you think you will try the VSED method again after that experience?

K

KiraDA

Mar 19, 2023
Heard of electrolytes, if I continue fasting then I will definitely buy some (: Do you think you will try the VSED method again after that experience?
I hope your fasting goes well for you and Absolutely! In a few days I'm planning another attempt that's not VSED.. but if I decide to not do it I'll definitely try VSED again, this time I'll know to not go outside, that was my downfall hahaha! XD

• Love
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I hope your fasting goes well for you and Absolutely! In a few days I'm planning another attempt that's not VSED.. but if I decide to not do it I'll definitely try VSED again, this time I'll know to not go outside, that was my downfall hahaha! XD
I wish you good luck with your next attempt! May I ask what method you're planning to use?

• Hugs
K

KiraDA

Mar 19, 2023
I wish you good luck with your next attempt! May I ask what method you're planning to use?
Hanging, I have everything I need including a place to do it.. just got to be brave. :-)

• Hugs
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Hanging, I have everything I need including a place to do it.. just got to be brave. :-)
I've experimented with hanging multiple times and it was actually quite relaxing if you close the carotid artery, it's like going to sleep! I hope it works out for you <3

K

KiraDA

Mar 19, 2023
I've experimented with hanging multiple times and it was actually quite relaxing if you close the carotid artery, it's like going to sleep! I hope it works out for you <3
That sounds really nice actually, thank you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds so unbearable to me, and like it would be so incredibly difficult to succeed with. But anyway, thank you for sharing your experience.

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
as someone who has struggled with starving and food restriction for a long time, honestly this method seems doable for me

though i'd prefer a faster way out, at least it's a backup option

• Love
Reactions: qwerty1969 and KiraDA