steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone know how a hanging could be streamed live to a small group of people wanting to watch?

Are there any forums, or platforms that would make it possible without too much technique savvy?

• Love
Reactions: worthIess and wildbluekiss
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I hope you trust these people not to then record it to pass onto the gore sites for posterity?
I'm guessing something like zoom could be used. Just don't offer free tickets on here šŸ˜
Are you doing it because you don't wanna be alone whilst you die?
I wish I had a clear answer to you - but it just resonates with me. Its more like I want to have witnesses to the passing
Does anyone know how a hanging could be streamed live to a small group of people wanting to watch?

Are there any forums, or platforms that would make it possible without too much technique savvy?
If you feel more comfortable, you can DM me directly

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
You could just get the people you want present into a discord/zoom call, then enable your camera.

Reactions: worthIess
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
You could just get the people you want present into a discord/zoom call, then enable your camera.
I am thinking that may be the simplest approach. And I can control who is in the room

Thanks for that

Reactions: worthIess
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Go to the watchpeopledie suicide section and read the comments (you don't have to watch any gore to do that)! before you decide to stream it. You at least deserve to see how people would respond. They aren't empathetic or respectful.

Reactions: bettertosleep, Sid19 and steppingoff
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Go to the watchpeopledie suicide section and read the comments (you don't have to watch any gore to do that)! before you decide to stream it. You at least deserve to see how people would respond. They aren't empathetic or respectful.
I do know how they comment, and they are disgusting at times - but that doesn't bother me much; it's more about the experience of suicide and people witnessing it that is important to me. People are watching as you transition to your final form.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I do know how they comment, and they are disgusting at times - but that doesn't bother me much; it's more about the experience of suicide and people witnessing it that is important to me. People are watching as you transition to your final form.
I can't relate, but I understand. I hope the transition is easy for you and hope that I won't one day hear of you on those sites being made fun of.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I can't relate, but I understand. I hope the transition is easy for you and hope that I won't one day hear of you on those sites being made fun of.
Thank you I appreciate your response

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

if you im wanting to watch?