• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It's gonna get used soon so it's not that important really but I don't know when exactly it might happen. I'm not sure how these high temperatures in summer affect it's durability, so I'd like to know what's the best way to store it?

Thanks.

Reactions: Lost Magic and Rex
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Would like to know this too. hey R&S <3

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
It's gonna get used soon so it's not that important really but I don't know when exactly it might happen. I'm not sure how these high temperatures in summer affect it's durability, so I'd like to know what's the best way to store it?

Thanks.
Sorry I wish I could tell you but I'm sure you know more about N than I do.
I'm thinking in a cool dark place though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Severen
Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Hi, here are storage instuctions for liquid Nembutal from the June 2018 version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook :)
AXF7adK.png

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Rex, millefeui and 2 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
hi i live in a very humid area. im considering purchaising n in the next month , and using it in the summer as i will have my only possibility to be alone at home for some days ( i live with my parents and siblings) and seeing that the pphe says that i cant put n in the freezer as the bottle can break (i couldnt anyway bc my parents could see the n) and also i dont have a air conditioner at home and really, it is really humid here in summer... im rlly afraid the n can lose its potency bc i could not find a good place for it considering that i dont live alone .. can anyone help me? or give me some advice please?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
hi i live in a very humid area. im considering purchaising n in the next month , and using it in the summer as i will have my only possibility to be alone at home for some days ( i live with my parents and siblings) and seeing that the pphe says that i cant put n in the freezer as the bottle can break (i couldnt anyway bc my parents could see the n) and also i dont have a air conditioner at home and really, it is really humid here in summer... im rlly afraid the n can lose its potency bc i could not find a good place for it considering that i dont live alone .. can anyone help me? or give me some advice please?
the humidity won't be an issue as long as you leave the bottles sealed. although the recommendation is to store it in a refridgerator (3°-5° C) it is to extend the life. Store it in a dark place away from a heat source and you'll be fine.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
the humidity won't be an issue as long as you leave the bottles sealed. although the recommendation is to store it in a refridgerator (3°-5° C) it is to extend the life. Store it in a dark place away from a heat source and you'll be fine.
thank u very much 4 answering me. i feel more at ease now

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and killing me softly