• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
My health has gone down the gutter the past two weeks. At first my wrists started hurting, but now I have no idea what's going on. I can't stop panicking, my face is shriveling up and I'm not even in my twenties, and I've drank over 2 gallons of water in the past 4 hours, but I'm still thirsty. This isn't my body. This isn't what it looks like, this isn't what it feels like, and this isn't what it does.
I need to fix this now. I have a doctor's appointment on the twentieth, but I can't wait until then. I need to fix this now.
How can I fix it?
I've convinced someone to give me some guns they don't want anymore. There's no law for a firearm or ammo possession age in my state, so I should be able convince me to give me the ammo too, if I can figure out what they are somehow, I might be able to finally die.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
My health has gone down the gutter the past two weeks. At first my wrists started hurting, but now I have no idea what's going on. I can't stop panicking, my face is shriveling up and I'm not even in my twenties, and I've drank over 2 gallons of water in the past 4 hours, but I'm still thirsty. This isn't my body. This isn't what it looks like, this isn't what it feels like, and this isn't what it does.
I need to fix this now. I have a doctor's appointment on the twentieth, but I can't wait until then. I need to fix this now.
How can I fix it?
I've convinced someone to give me some guns they don't want anymore. There's no law for a firearm or ammo possession age in my state, so I should be able convince me to give me the ammo too, if I can figure out what they are somehow, I might be able to finally die.
What you're going through sounds terrible. I really hope you can hold on until you see a doctor. There's always a chance that whatever is going on can be treated.

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
I wish I could die already. take me out plz. I beg you. that's my wish.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
If your numbers are correct, you have roughly drank double the safe limit of water in that time frame, which can have numerous side effects. Your kidneys can only process a certain amount of water in a given time frame. Too much can disrupt your electrolyte balance.

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Demons everywhere around me. Hellish torture machine. I wish the earth could go BAM and be gone. Fucking retards.