Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Well I've been going through some bad times, I think I'm worthless at all, I feel like a burden to everyone and my father makes me feel useless every day.
I feel bad but my family takes it as something normal that I just need to think that everything is fine but it's useless it only makes me feel worse they make me feel like everything is my fault. I have tried to ask my family for help but I am ignored, my friends and my girlfriend are the ones who have really helped me a little, I am afraid of making them feel like they can't do anything to help me, I really would like to stop feeling bad and I feel that the best thing I can do is die but I'm a damn fagot incapable of doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: real human being, Forever Sleep and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Family are often the worst offenders when it comes to showing a lack of empathy and understanding to those of us who are suffering.
They invalidate our suffering, and make us feel invisible.

nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i dont know, i wish i knew. it shouldnt be possible to feel this much mental torture constantly. over nothing. i dont even know.

Reactions: real human being
Choba

Choba

I’m okay
Aug 20, 2023
This has helped me a little bit but now I take medication, but what helped me in the past and still helps me today I think is just going out more, go out into nature and just rest. Find a spot where you can just exist without having to worry about others thoughts of you.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
maybe self medicate with weed or get some antipsychotics

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
This has helped me a little bit but now I take medication, but what helped me in the past and still helps me today I think is just going out more, go out into nature and just rest. Find a spot where you can just exist without having to worry about others thoughts of you.
Ok I'll try it thanks for the advice

Reactions: Choba
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
There's a recovery forum on this website too, where lots of people focus on trying to feel a bit better. I'm sorry you haven't gotten the help you need yet, especially from your family. You're not useless, just struggling. And that's okay. 💚 I care about you.

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
There's a recovery forum on this website too, where lots of people focus on trying to feel a bit better. I'm sorry you haven't gotten the help you need yet, especially from your family. You're not useless, just struggling. And that's okay. 💚 I care about you.
Thank you very much I have really had a horrible few weeks, I think I will try to post on the recovery forum, I really appreciate the comment.

• Love
Reactions: puella
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
maybe self medicate with weed or get some antipsychotics
I would not recommend antipsychotics, or at least would not recommend not to make the decision to take them lightly. They have lots of side effects, can change your personality, and can be hard to quit.