Remanant

Remanant

Sep 13, 2023
I know asking people who are alive isn't a great idea but I just can't seem to do it. I just stand there in the chair with the noose around my neck every time. I managed to push the chair for one attempt but I somehow managed to save myself. Ever since then, I just numb myself with alcohol or some cheap source of dopamine instead of ending it already. I guess it might be because I still have some hope and when there is no way out, I will eventually suicide. I've been doing this for a while i.e. self-sabotaging and trying to worsen my situation enough to ctb but I'm still here even after years of suicidal ideation. I know that this is inevitable. I will end my life one day. It's just a matter of when. And then its all over and I can finally sleep. I'm so tired man, I don't know why I go to sleep and wake up to live this shitty life day after day after day despite having access to a method that is fairly lethal.But one day, I'll leave. I know it. I hope you all find the peace you're searching for as well be it in life or death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Reuthry, rozeske, zanahori and 7 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That is the main question facing us all. Suicide its self is super easy. A rope, a shot of whisky and 5 minutes and we are gone.

The true battle is the survival instinct, its literally the most powerful force we encounter.

Those who know the secret to overcome it have luckily made it out of this life.

In 20 years of wanting to CTB I have not yet found anything. Although xanax comes close.

• Aww..
Reactions: Reuthry, zanahori, ASBA999 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for as well, I really wish that it's straightforward to cease existing. To me it'd be so incredibly relieving to have the option to just easily die in peace without any struggles or complications, I understand why you'd feel so tired.

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, Sylveon and Remanant
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
When i did, fsh hanging, it was on a ladder, the rope was way to tight, so i actually passed out, i woke up convulsing, The rope untightened, and i almost strangled to death. i had to kick up my tiny ladder, the rope wasnt high enough. never attempted fsh after that, Hopefully your experience is more peaceful.

As for getting over it, you really cant, unless your either so depressed your body has given up, or your so drugged up you can do it. Hanging in general is extremely hard to do

Reactions: Remanant and zanahori
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Study lectures or research on this topic. You will find out what the condition of the people who were capable of doing this was like. science will set you free šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: Remanant