O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Some ppl r being investigated by financial police and I have to be alive in case they need info (I didn't take a cent). I'm worried there will be no justice in any case. I feel lonely I have SN, I managed to plan a bit, but now I don't want to disappear before it's done. I guess I could write everything down tho and end things anyway

Reactions: Sabitsuki
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Find at least one source of comfort and one source of enjoyment, no matter how minor. For me, I put on an old TV show (comfort) and I have a cup of coffee and read (mild enjoyment). Use these to get through the day until you can finally sleep (which you should do a lot of). Don't worry about the passage of time: that will happen regardless of whether you're aware of it or not.

• Informative
Reactions: okuhvtuji, scubadam and Sabitsuki
Sabitsuki

Sabitsuki

Rusting away...
Jul 29, 2024
Sleeping a lot is great advice. When you're awake, a good distraction goes a long way, especially if it's something that can be worked on.
Something like finishing every episode of a tv show, or building something in a creative game.
Brains react to physical projects better (e.g. sewing, building a model, drawing on paper, going for walks) but they can be frustrating if you feel they aren't going right, so try both types.

Depending on your mobility and energy levels caring for things is really effective. Something like picking up random trash on the street or taking care of animals at a rescue. I can't move around too much so for me it's rescuing little bugs before my family squashes them. If you have a way to take care of inanimate things you like, that works just as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: prana, consider, okuhvtuji and 1 other person
S

scubadam

Aug 4, 2024
yeah, as both previous replies said, sleeping does help a lot. something i found to help me was getting a notebook, turning on a stopwatch and writing every single thought i have down, no matter how little sense it all makes together. talking a lot on the phone with my talkative friends helped to get distracted from my problems too, even if for just a while.
reading, watching, listening, basically anything that keeps your mind from wandering might do the thing. maybe try to get into a rabbit hole on a certain topic and try to gather as much information about it as possible? it could be fun too. i hope they will eventually find justice and you will come to peace<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and okuhvtuji