• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoSickAndTired

SoSickAndTired

Professional idiot
Jul 13, 2023
So I am eventually going to ctb, but I do want to do it atleast looking pretty or die starving. I'm chubby, no simpler way to put it. I gave myself a goal of losing 40 pounds but recently life has gotten hard and I just want to die. How do I starve without anyone noticing? I want to lose all this weight and atleast get to 100-120 pounds before I ctb.

(Tldr)
How do I starve and how fast would I be a to drop the weight if I stop eating?

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
The safest way to lose weight is by counting CICO. I don't recommend dropping below 1000 calories regardless of gender, you do not need to go to the extreme of complete starvation. Depending on your weight, in this example I'm using a 200 lb man, staying on 1000 calories a day means losing 2-3 lbs a week, this equates to around 150 lbs in a year.

Reactions: puella
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
Recently I stopped eating and drinking for approximately five days and made a thread documenting it. As far as weight was concerned I lost about 10% of my bodyweight in that time averaging a loss of about 3lbs per day. If you stay hydrated which I strongly recommend and eat lightly, even without exercise, you could lose 1lb a day conservatively. I'm talking one meal, maybe half a meal, no snacking. That could get you to the vicinity of your goal in about a month if you don't mind feeling lethargic and find it appealing to be in a constant state of want. Fasting for a couple days up front could potentially be motivational just watching the number go down even though that's not primarily fat loss.

It's very difficult and unlikely to deliberately die from starvation but if you stop eating the weight loss is guaranteed. In 5 days my clothes were too big and falling off of me. And who knows, maybe you'll feel better about yourself when you see the number go down, and it might motivate you to do it the healthy way instead which has the upside of feeling better.

Reactions: avaruus, SoSickAndTired and sserafim
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
So I am eventually going to ctb, but I do want to do it atleast looking pretty or die starving. I'm chubby, no simpler way to put it. I gave myself a goal of losing 40 pounds but recently life has gotten hard and I just want to die. How do I starve without anyone noticing? I want to lose all this weight and atleast get to 100-120 pounds before I ctb.

(Tldr)
i mean it depends on your metabolism and body type.
Though my advice is if you want to lose it as fast as possible you could get surgery to remove the fat. Though ofcourse some people dont want to do that understandable.

Try eating only one meal a day and go for like 3 runs a day...or do jumping jacks while watching you favorite show(this is what i personally do)

There are also apps. I use this app for getting abs for woman its free and is pretty helpful. You could do the excercises on the app while wathcing your favorite show.

Though i wont lie Ive never struggled from being chubby so Im not sure if my advice will help much....but it did help me gain some muscle pretty quickly. Though again ofcourse it depends on your body type...i also hear drinking apple cider helps with fat or something though im not sure.

Just remember you cant just not eat...yes not eating will help lose weight but it will be very slow honestly. I once didnt eat for like 3 days and i legit only lost like one pound...i was getting obsessed with those girls online who weighed like 90 pounds so i tried losing weight....yeah not eating just makes you feel worst probably more suicidal tbh and it barely does anything. You should try exercising too. Doing jumping jacks doesnt take that much effort and time flies by especially when watching tv. Jumping jacks also exercise the whole body. Or you could buy a jump rope instead it would have the same effect.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

(Tldr)
I tried VSED but only lasted 2 days cuz of the thirst. I think if you only starved you could last longer though

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I tried VSED but only lasted 2 days cuz of the thirst. I think if you only starved you could last longer though
going without water voluntarily is insane

Reactions: sserafim
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
To starve you simply stop eating and put yourself in enough settings with no food. I can't say how long it'll take for you to get to 110 because there are many factors. Even if you laid flat and fasted, the metabolism would eventually slow to a point where eating barely anything would make you gain, or rather raise the number on the scale.

Also depends on how long you've been chubby. If you've been overeating and sedentary since childhood there's a high chance you'll just be bulimic, which usually ends in maintaining or gaining weight.

You're better off restricting and eating in a way that doesn't ruin your body so quickly that you get stuck.

Reactions: SoSickAndTired
SoSickAndTired

SoSickAndTired

Professional idiot
Jul 13, 2023
Recently I stopped eating and drinking for approximately five days and made a thread documenting it. As far as weight was concerned I lost about 10% of my bodyweight in that time averaging a loss of about 3lbs per day. If you stay hydrated which I strongly recommend and eat lightly, even without exercise, you could lose 1lb a day conservatively. I'm talking one meal, maybe half a meal, no snacking. That could get you to the vicinity of your goal in about a month if you don't mind feeling lethargic and find it appealing to be in a constant state of want. Fasting for a couple days up front could potentially be motivational just watching the number go down even though that's not primarily fat loss.

It's very difficult and unlikely to deliberately die from starvation but if you stop eating the weight loss is guaranteed. In 5 days my clothes were too big and falling off of me. And who knows, maybe you'll feel better about yourself when you see the number go down, and it might motivate you to do it the healthy way instead which has the upside of feeling better.
I'll try doing this, I really just want to be able to fit into my clothes right and not have stomach fat, or atleast have very little of it. The no snacking thing will be hard but I think I can do it. Thanks!

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
idk if this works for everyone but recently i've had an infection and so couldn't keep food down. so i've recently been going a day with no food and only water and then the next day i eat as i please and then repeat. it's definitely not healthy but i've lost 3/4 of a stone in 2 weeks because of it. i wouldn't do it long term but if your looking to quickly shed weight for the purpose of ctb then idk maybe it could work.