• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SlimShady

Oct 25, 2021
Hey Guys,

I hope you're all well. I used to frequent SS a couple of years ago so it's nice to be back (feels like home)

Do any of you have any advice on a reliable source of N? I live in Africa btw and I'm really scared to ship it in as I'll be breaking the legal rules.

Any advice you guys have on sourcing N is much appreciated and it could be that this might not be the most practical method for me but welcome all your thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
All the info you need is in the PPeH in the resource section.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
E

Eddypaddy

Student
Oct 28, 2021
is D a scammer?

• Hugs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Seems like D is the only one not scamming at the moment. Lots of people reporting not gdtting their order from A. There are people scamming i. The name of all of the sources using edited contact info inserted into pirated copies of ppeh/pph

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic and Pen>Sword
S

SlimShady

Oct 25, 2021
All the info you need is in the PPeH in the resource section.
Hey! Thanks for the response. I read chapter 11 of PPH and looked at the table of contents and couldn't find the resources section. The chapter said travelling to Mexico is my best bet.

Is there an updated version of PPH which has a resources section?

• Hugs
C

chopan

May 8, 2020
What's the current price of D's N?

• Hugs
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
How come you are still here then lol
Because not everyone is ready to go, have all of their affairs in order, and survival instinct is always a factor. Sometimes having the golden ticket out of this world gives people a sense of comfort, knowing that they can exit at any time. This gives them a bit of hope and will to live on and see if life gets any better
What's the current price of D's N?
Email him and find out, I think he prefers this info to not be talked about on a forum. Price also varies depending on where you are located

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MikeDeross82, LastLoveLetter, patheticpartner and 2 others
F

FckingHell

Oct 30, 2021
Because not everyone is ready to go, have all of their affairs in order, and survival instinct is always a factor. Sometimes having the golden ticket out of this world gives people a sense of comfort, knowing that they can exit at any time. This gives them a bit of hope and will to live on and see if life gets any better

Email him and find out, I think he prefers this info to not be talked about on a forum. Price also varies depending on where you are located
How does one get in contact with this D person?

• Hugs
F

FckingHell

Oct 30, 2021
In the peaceful handbook. There is a source on page 177
Which version? The one you purchase at their website? I don't see any source in the 2020 free pdf version I found on google.
D isn't a scammer, I've bought twice and both times good service.
Can you help me get into contact with D?

• Hugs
E

Eddypaddy

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Which version? The one you purchase at their website? I don't see any source in the 2020 free pdf version I found on google.

Can you help me get into contact with D?
i cant PM you. you need to write some more messages on the forum. for me it was 6-7 posts to unlock the PM chat feature

• Hugs
F

FckingHell

Oct 30, 2021
i cant PM you. you need to write some more messages on the forum. for me it was 6-7 posts to unlock the PM chat feature
Oh I see. Thank you for letting me know. I'll try and PM you once I unlock that feature.

• Hugs