• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nothingtoadd

Jul 3, 2022
My plan is to move away to far away places and do something to end life.Couple of those are like going for a long train journey and do something which will show my death as an accidental or jumping into a river or sea in any long distance place. Any suggestions

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Spontaneously I can only think of drowning, jumping, being run over by a train or CO (barbeque).

Edit: Think about which activities in life are particularly dangerous and where fatal accidents could happen very often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nothingtoadd
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
First off use TOR browser to login here so your ISP doesnt know that you visit this site. There are many ways to make your death look like an accident.
You can look up the 'shallow water blackout method' on the search-bar to learn about making yourself drown painlessly, just to let you know that for shallow water blackout you have to be swimming in a large body of water, putting your head in a bucket of water wont work.
You can try and do the carbon monoxide method in a tent and pretend you were camping
You can look at RC drugs and take them together, etizolam + RC opioids are very deadly and also legal depending on where you live.
If you dont care about committing a crime. You could overdose on GHB, it's a drug used for nefarious purposes but people also use it to bring pleasure to themselves, if you take a bunch of xanax and drink alcohol that is laced with 10 or more grams of GHB it will kill you, it kills the same way as N so it's painless. If you die via GHB overdose the police would most likely suspect you werent planning on killing yourself but instead wanted to get high but the initial dosage wasnt high enough
The only problem is availability, price and the fact it is illegal if you're caught with it. There's this thing called "the darknet bible" which is a guide to buying drugs like GHB from the darknet, if you follow the guide the chances of being scammed or hacked or arrested is very slim.

Reactions: itsnotanybody and Euthanza