Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Hey I'm new here
I am 18 and I won't get into details to why I want to ctb but in my religion that I grew up with it's a major sin to ctb. Plus, I'm kind of scared for my parents, like what will they and people think when I ctb? I want to leave this world really early. Is there a way I can kill myself slowly, like what can i do in the next 2-3 years to shorten my life drastically? I have a family history of diabetes but I haven't got it yet and I'm not sure if I can really pass away from that. Thank you any advice and suggestions are welcomed.

Reactions: sserafim
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Not to be rude, but you don't sound that serious. CTB is a permanent decision it's not something you do casually and there will be consequences for your family/friends/relatives. It's very hard to decrease your life span that quickly also, there's people who abuse hard drugs/alcohol there whole life and live very long. Think about your decision and the actions required to reach it and whether it's truly something you want or not.

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Not to be rude, but you don't sound that serious. CTB is a permanent decision it's not something you do casually and there will be consequences for your family/friends/relatives. It's very hard to decrease your life span that quickly also, there's people who abuse hard drugs/alcohol there whole life and live very long. Think about your decision and the actions required to reach it and whether it's truly something you want or not.
I've been struggling for a really long time now and I have failed to ctb in the past which traumatized me from doing it again so I was thinking maybe I could die "naturally" in a year or two. I do know ctb is a permanent thing. Thank you for your reply though. Maybe I can find a way to ctb painlessly if there is one but it's really hard for someone like me to get a hold of stuff for it..

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Wondering this too. I want to shorten my life as well but sadly I'm fairly healthy physically (but not mentally lmao)

Omg btw I just wanted to say I love enhypen as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunoo
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Wondering this too. I want to shorten my life as well but sadly I'm fairly healthy physically (but not mentally lmao)
Haha yeah I relate, I've read a lot of your posts on here when I was browsing on here for a month
I hope your situation gets easier and that we both somehow leave this world painlessly

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Low doses of mercury-, lead- or arsenic salts are toxic and have negative effects on health more or less quickly. I do not recommended this it's painful.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Low doses of mercury-, lead- or arsenic salts are toxic and have negative effects on health more or less quickly. I do not recommended this it's painful.
How would one go about obtaining these salts?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How would one go about obtaining these salts?
You can search with google where you can buy chemicals in your country of residence. Lead salts are probably the easiest ones to be acquired.

Keywords: mercury-, lead-, arsenic- poisoning

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023

Omg btw I just wanted to say I love enhypen as well!
ME TOO at this point Enhypen is the only thing that makes me feel less sad
love ur Haerin pfp btwww
You can search with google where you can buy chemicals in your country of residence. Lead salts are probably the easiest ones to be acquired.

Keywords: mercury-, lead-, arsenic- poisoning
is it extremely painful? like is it a quick death or are you in pain for long hours??? and is death guaranteed???

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
As long as you're aware that it's behavior that will eventually kill you, wouldn't it still constitute suicide regardless?

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
ME TOO at this point Enhypen is the only thing that makes me feel less sad
love ur Haerin pfp btwww

is it extremely painful? like is it a quick death or are you in pain for long hours??? and is death guaranteed???
Yeah same! For me, SKZ as well. Btw do you like any other groups?

And thanks! 🤍

Reactions: Sunoo
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah same! For me, SKZ as well. Btw do you like any other groups?

And thanks! 🤍
YES I do like some other groups like skz but i don't really listen or watch them. I'm more of an engene