• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I won't specify the method here bc I don't want to be too trackable/detectable but I was hoping to get advice on suggestions for excuses to use to scope out the quality/details of different locations.

I can't go alone and so I have to come up with a reason why I want to visit places.

This is just for scouting, not finding an actual place so I think it's okay to post right?

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Would you be able to use Google Street View on Google maps to get an idea what some locations look like?

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and WearyWanderer
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Would you be able to use Google Street View on Google maps to get an idea what some locations look like?
Yeah, this is definitely a good suggestion.

I'm just still trying to figure out what to tell my ride if/when I went.

I would technically probably qualify for Pegasos but no one I asked around me will help me with that and now I might be too sick to travel so šŸ˜ž

But thanks for the help btw šŸ–¤

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Are you thinking of going to a spot that is near where you live? If so, maybe you could take a train or a bus or an Uber to the spot so as not to have to rely on a friend to take you. Idk if those things are accessible to you or available where you live. But maybe the best thing would be to plan it out so that you don't have to rely on somebody you know for a ride at all. Good luck to you