• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

emt

Jun 4, 2022
How do u say goodbye to the ones u love? Sometime Today feels like it's the end of my journey .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Bombastus, TrynaChingMyself and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It depends on who they are - are they parents, a spouse, children or ?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
How do u say goodbye to the ones u love? Sometime Today feels like it's the end of my journey .
Write a letter, as long or short as you like but get it out there; can be general or per person.

Think it through & tell it in such a way that it's not out of 5 minute feelings but something you'd consider to hold up & still be able to convey how you potentially could feel a year later. The overall sense of where you're at laying it down.

Also depends on the theme, the ppl that it relates to; are they supposed to understand, not feel guilty, get angry, feel bad etc...is it blame, shame or how things came to be?

• Informative
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and TrynaChingMyself
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think it also depends on if you blame them some or on what reasons you have for leaving. So sharing more details would help in trying to figure this out.

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
B

Bombastus

Jun 5, 2022
Instead of writing a blanket suicide note, I would write a letter to each of them and post it to them in the mail. If you keep in on you it may not get to them and could be read by first responders.

E

emt

Jun 4, 2022
I think it also depends on if you blame them some or on what reasons you have for leaving. So sharing more details would help in trying to figure this out.
It is to my wife I do not blame her or anyone for that matter I was giving a bad hand and tried to make the best of it for as long as I could but here we are I love her with all my heart and soul and it kills me to think of the pain and loneliness that she will now face even just thinking about it tears are in my eyes

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that I would personally write a note to those left behind as a way to say goodbye, but I feel like it is up to the individual what is the best way to do this. I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably, living really is so painful. It is such a cruel and unfair world that we live in and I know that it is hard to carry on when everything feels so hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123