• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lonleycrowdedwest

im so dumb i misspelled lonely
Aug 16, 2021
Hello guys. I have an old 20ga shotgun and a 357 revolver. I have no ammo for either but i am planning on buying some in the next few days. Im too anxious to go to a gun store and buy handgun ammo because i look super shady when im anxious, however a sporting store that sells 20ga slugs wouldn't make me too nervous. I look like someone who shoots skeet, but i would look suspicious buying one box of handgun ammo.

my questions are should i try to set up some sort of contraption to hold up the shotgun to the side of my head, or should i man up and go for the 357/38 special? also, should i go for buckshot or slugs for the 20Ga?

I have fairly long arms and i can fairly easily reach the trigger with the shotgun, but im afraid of it slipping. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Most people who use a shotgun stick the barrel into their mouths, sit down on the edge of a chair or sofa, and place the butt end onto the floor. By doing it this way, it makes the trigger easier to reach, and the angle created by the shotgun in the mouth allows the brain stem to be taken out nearly instantaneously. No brain stem = no bodily function = no pain sensation.

L

lonleycrowdedwest

im so dumb i misspelled lonely
Aug 16, 2021
Most people who use a shotgun stick the barrel into their mouths, sit down on the edge of a chair or sofa, and place the butt end onto the floor. By doing it this way, it makes the trigger easier to reach, and the angle created by the shotgun in the mouth allows the brain stem to be taken out nearly instantaneously. No brain stem = no bodily function = no pain sensation.
right but im afraid if i cant get a slug the 20ga would have a higher chance of failure than a 12ga. Idk maybe i just shouldnt use a gun if im worried about it

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't know what you're comfortable doing, nor would I ever tell you what method you should use, but why would you want a slug for a shotgun? Not saying it won't work. More than likely will. But, really, any type of round with a shell as large as a 20g and its powder load is going to be lethal. I think most use buckshot because of its dispersion pattern, as it inflicts the most damage. Of course, YMMV.