pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
Hello everyone.
I couldn't handle the stress of ordering from Mexico and knowing the police have my real address should it get intercepted. I've been trying to work out how you could stay untraceable should the parcel get intercepted at customs. here are my thoughts so far:(I live in Australia)(money not a barrier)
1-hire an Airbnb/stayz for a few weeks in a false name. I think you would need at least 2 weeks (????) as you won't know exactly when its coming. Airbnb do accept prepaid visa/mastercard but there's a $1000 limit that can be loaded onto anonymous prepaid cards in australia from what I can tell which wouldn't cover a few weeks . maybe I could get a few cards but that probably attracts some attention.
2-identify a vacant property for sale. use a tracking service so you know which day it's arriving and hover at the front of the property that day. risks are property is occupied by the time it arrives or neighbours are suspicious of someone hovering all day.
3-i looked at moneygram/western union but from what I can tell you still need to either show ID or its linked to ur bank account.

any other ideas for how you could receive without being traceable?
Where can you get accommodation and pay cash or bitcoin without having to show ID?

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals