• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Well umm, I want to ctb at home.. I don't want my parents to find me like that or even see me as a dead body.. is there any possibility of ctb without my parents has to see me at any point?
I thought I would send a message that will be sent after an hour to my therapist saying " I'm dead call the police " ( ofc not that way but you get it...) what do you think?

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
My brother hung himself in his closet. My mom found him. Very ugly scene. I respect whatever decision you make but I'm just telling you what I've experienced first hand.

Reactions: Rex2019, Kjo and whyidon'tknow
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
If you are ctb in their home of course they will find out. Unless they go on vacation or something.

Reactions: Rex2019, inconsequential and Kjo
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'll trust that you're over 18. I see a couple possible problems. If one sends a message delayed by only an hour it's possible that it's read immediately and the therapist calls 911 resulting in a rescue. Is death 100% certain after an hour? There is also the possibility that the therapist doesn't read their email till that evening and your parents have already come home from work and were horrified to find a corpse in their home. I guess one could put a sign on the door warning to call 911 and not enter as there's a dead body on the other side of the door. I don't imagine that would keep any parent out since they're certainly going to want to check if their child is alive.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
So how am I supposed to do that? Ugh
I have no idea, unfortunately. It's vastly easier to see problems than to find solutions. I've seen a whole lot of problems with my own plans. Seems there is no such thing as the perfect death.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
What is your method? That might help us answer your question better

lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Basically I want to hang myself (Partial hanging)

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
It's inevitable for your parents to never see your body. They will be called into the coroner to identify you

Reactions: Rex2019
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
It's inevitable for your parents to never see your body. They will be called into the coroner to identify you

Actually, coroners rarely if ever have people come identify the body, atleast in the US. They rely on fingerprints, dental records, DNA, etc. scientific methods over visual ID basically

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I mean, my mom didn't see my brother until he was peacefully in the casket. But that's because I found his body, got my dad, and my dad made sure she wasn't involved with any of the after process (and she was sedated for most of the week after.) So unless you have a sibling you want fuck up, you'll have to find another location.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Actually, coroners rarely if ever have people come identify the body, atleast in the US. They rely on fingerprints, dental records, DNA, etc. scientific methods over visual ID basically
Huh. I didn't know that. I thought even with all that they'd have to come. Thanks for informing me

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Huh. I didn't know that. I thought even with all that they'd have to come. Thanks for informing me

Yeah I think it's just that TV and movies push that narrative so much, no one ever learns the reality. I ended up getting a tour of a coroner's office for a class in college, that's the only way I found out.

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
This is the reason I'll be ctb at a hotel in a different city. Would you consider doing it at a hotel? If not, I don't really know how you prevent your parents from finding your body

lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Book a hotel? might work IDK?
I thought about it too but then you know the staff will find you and idk doesn't sounds so good.. not that I prefer my parents to find me but idk

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I thought about it too but then you know the staff will find you and idk doesn't sounds so good.. not that I prefer my parents to find me but idk
If you die somebody is going to find you. Well, unless you're something like a Golden Gate jumper who washes away never to be recovered.

Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Well umm, I want to ctb at home.. I don't want my parents to find me like that or even see me as a dead body.. is there any possibility of ctb without my parents has to see me at any point?
I thought I would send a message that will be sent after an hour to my therapist saying " I'm dead call the police " ( ofc not that way but you get it...) what do you think?

bad idea. your parents will see you.

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
The only way to not have them find you is to do it in a remote area or hotel or something. I'm doing it in a hotel so that I won't be found in time and my family won't be the ones to discover my body.