• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I intend to ctb soon and want to prepare my friends for it somehow. I have no guarantee that the police will give them my letters, and I don't want to leave without saying goodbye. Any ideas how I can do this without arousing their suspicion? Unfortunately, they are all pro lifers, so they would probably want to stop me.

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I intend to ctb soon and want to prepare my friends for it somehow. I have no guarantee that the police will give them my letters, and I don't want to leave without saying goodbye. Any ideas how I can do this without arousing their suspicion? Unfortunately, they are all pro lifers, so they would probably want to stop me.
Idk, maybe its possibel to put a timer on your email. or messenger for when you want your letters to sent. But im not completly sure. <3

Reactions: mafuyu
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
There is a website that allows you to send emails in the event of your death or something like that. Maybe it's just scheduling an email to be sent at a certain time.

Then if you don't ctb you can cancel it.

Personally, I'm not going to leave any notes except my passwords to the executor in my will. I have said what I have needed to say many times and they have told me to just accept it.

Last edited: