• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
okay. I probably don't even need to post this since there's not really room for error with this drug.
my plan is to use fent powder in a solution than inject through IM into my thigh.

I need to know how to completely dissolve fent in water so there is no chunks, the right ratio for the fent-water solution, and how to draw it up through the syringe so no air bubbles and hopefully no way it can be improperly injected. if you know this, or have a source on this, let me know, please.

I specifically need to post this on this site because
a. fentanyl is a specific drug that mixes in its own ways
2. no other site is going to tell me the specific ratio, or how to prepare it for suicide, because, well, most places don't like suicide.

Thanks! :)