Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
How do you place the rope so it cuts off the corotid artery effectively, I don't get how you don't just get choked to death..

D

Depressed

Jul 31, 2018
That's the exact same question I have, nobody seems to know how.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Because we're all a bit different and there's no ultimate correct spot for everyone, you have to do some test runs and find it yourself.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Over n' Out
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
My question is how far does the noose have to be once you attach to a pole. For ex if wanting to attach to a shower rod how far would noose hang down and then once you slip your neck in do you just lower yourself to squatting or sitting? Want to try this Soon and I'm trying to get all details down

Reactions: lv-gras and Ashpac
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Swing o
For ex if wanting to attach to a shower rod

Grab that rod today and swing on it with your feet off the ground. If it holds it'll be suitable for a partial attempt where you might thrash about while unconscious.
If it breaks, post a photo :-)

Reactions: Ssname, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 2 others
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
Slip knot and the knot should be behind your neck. The best rope is static climbing rope. Good luck

Reactions: lv-gras, Ashpac and mattwitt
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Swing o

Grab that rod today and swing on it with your feet off the ground. If it holds it'll be suitable for a partial attempt where you might thrash about while unconscious.
If it breaks, post a photo :-)
And how far from the rod Should noose be hanging down. I need technical expertise re where it should be when putting head in and how much rope should be attached to lower.

Reactions: lv-gras
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
Full suspension is much more reliable.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and bbq1
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
And how far from the rod Should noose be hanging down. I need technical expertise re where it should be when putting head in and how much rope should be attached to lower.

The only experts are dead. You need the noose to be high enough from the floor so if you bent your knees so your lower legs bend back, your knees won't touch the floor.
Then you can have a go knowing your bodyweight can't be lightened by your knees-thighs touching the floor.
It's all a game of luck with partial. Some achieve it, most don't. Some achieve it after many tries.
Your two most important issues are is the rail strong enough, is the rope strong enough. If yes to both you can try with confidence.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I didn't realize most fail

Reactions: lv-gras and bbq1
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
So if your only bending what keeps you from standing up. And if you pass out aren't you going to drop to the floor. I'm so confused by this method and how it works

Reactions: bbq1
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
So if your only bending what keeps you from standing up. And if you pass out aren't you going to drop to the floor. I'm so confused by this method and how it works
Once you lose consciousness your brain gets scrambled and can't co ordinate to stand up again.
No you can't drop to the floor unless the rope is too long. Thats why I mentioned it must be short enough so your knees cant touch the ground. There's a vid of a girl that gets it right, I'll see if I can find it.

Here
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

She eventually gets it right. Notice when she does, her wrists and arms bend up, that's brain damage starting instantly, no return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa and lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
But she Could stand up at some point in the beginning

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
6 o'clock position allows you to breathe still.

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
That's keeping your body straight? Like a clock when it's 6 o clock?

Reactions: bbq1 and lv-gras
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
That's keeping your body straight? Like a clock when it's 6 o clock?
I think the knot goes at the six o'clock position, -IF- I'm interpreting this correctly.

Reactions: bbq1 and lv-gras
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
That video makes it look very easy.

Reactions: Maravillosa and lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I think the knot goes at the six o'clock position, -IF- I'm interpreting this correctly.
Someone the other day on the thread said to the back I think

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Huh got it. I'm such a dope

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Here's a cheery vid explaining the arm and wrist thing you saw going on back there.

Reactions: Ixtab and lv-gras
T

Thisisitnomorepain

Sep 6, 2018
Once you lose consciousness your brain gets scrambled and can't co ordinate to stand up again.
No you can't drop to the floor unless the rope is too long. Thats why I mentioned it must be short enough so your knees cant touch the ground. There's a vid of a girl that gets it right, I'll see if I can find it.

Here
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

She eventually gets it right. Notice when she does, her wrists and arms bend up, that's brain damage starting instantly, no return.
So should I use a noose? She makes it look easy! I thought you had to be higher but doesn't look like it
Don't need to use a rope just something strong enough to hold your weight

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Try this instead of asking the same questions over and over again.

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
That video makes me feel like an idiot. It looks so simple.
You don't know if someone was helping her that wasn't in the video or if someone helped her prep.