• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

needtodiequik

needtodiequik

Jun 5, 2019
First of all , hello everyone. This is my first thread I post here. I want to gather enough information to perform painless long/measured drop suspension method.
I did my research on internet but I still have plenty questions to ask. So let's begin with first question

1. Is 16 mm (0.6 inch) thickness of rope enough or do you recommend thicker one?
2. Which knot should I use ?
3. How to place rope on neck ?
4. Should I put something between rope and neck to reduce pain ?

That's all for now.
As I said I want to ensure information before perform this method. So thanks by now ;)

Reactions: whyidon'tknow
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello. If you look in the sticky thread called "list of resources", near the top of this forum, you'll find a lot of useful links. The one called "how to hang yourself" is more about partial suspension, but it covers ligatures, knots and so on.

I hope that helps. And I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this.