• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
I honestly have no idea how to partially hang myself though I would like to know as I am searching for more methods. can someone tell me in detail all the steps and where the rope needs to be on me and the kind of knot etc. thanks

Reactions: Jaded Pear
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do your research first. A failed attempt is the last thing anyone wants to deal with. Some practice will probably help too. When it feels like it is working, you can just keep going...

darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
ok so I got my tie all done chose a spot and all but I'm having trouble trying the right spot on my neck also I was wondering if l could take like a little more than normal benadryl wait to feel super sleepy then get in the tie or is this a useless step?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Some do take medication to knock themselves out. SI sleeps when you do.

Reactions: darkfoxgirl
darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
I've thought about it more and I have some pics so would this work? my main concern is that the door knob is a good place

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 17
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It should work as long as everything is tied well. Just make sure you lean into it if you try.

Reactions: darkfoxgirl
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
If you're serious about partial suspension you should invest in a rope. Painful pressure in your head (exploding feeling) will be felt if you slowly put on pressure on your carotid artery. You want as little blood in your head as possible. Quickly putting on pressure (no more than 4kg) and not tightening your neck will be more comfortable. Placing the knot (slipknot) slightly to the right of your neck will help to put pressure off of the trachea and more on the carotid arteries. If you feel like you can't breathe, stop. Don't put excessive weight on your neck. If you've executed the steps correctly, you should pass out before you know it. It may be more painful to do this lying down. Whilst you're at it, give a "thank you" to your carotid sinus for giving you that extra lethality. There is already a hanging mega-thread and other helpful information on this site. Read them!

Reactions: deathismymeaning, Jaded Pear, SuicideM4n and 4 others
darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
ok so I've changed a few things in my plan

I know were I can get some rope I think will work (ill post a pic when I get it) and I think I'm gonna do it in the woods on our property that way I have more options on height and can chose whatever day I want (no one will worry about me for at least 3 hours because I usually take long walks there)

Reactions: Worndown and Toonloon
TheHelpfulGiant

TheHelpfulGiant

Dec 3, 2021
ok so I've changed a few things in my plan

I know were I can get some rope I think will work (ill post a pic when I get it) and I think I'm gonna do it in the woods on our property that way I have more options on height and can chose whatever day I want (no one will worry about me for at least 3 hours because I usually take long walks there)
Hey bud, if you're still alive I'd be happy to give a step by step process for you to die safely and effectively with the least possible pain. Partial is easily doable but I have a personal trick to make it in between! Let me know if you're still alive. I love you!

Reactions: Jaded Pear
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
Hey bud, if you're still alive I'd be happy to give a step by step process for you to die safely and effectively with the least possible pain. Partial is easily doable but I have a personal trick to make it in between! Let me know if you're still alive. I love you!
i would be interested to know.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
May i ask you if you can you share it here?i'm interested too honestly

Reactions: TheHelpfulGiant and Josuyo
Ravel

Ravel

feeling trapped in a dreamless reality
Dec 13, 2021
can you teach me how to do it? please

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Reactions: wanttodie
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
id like to know to i want to end my life by hanging

Jaded Pear

Jaded Pear

Pear
Sep 23, 2021
I would love to be in on this, trying to get as much info as I can, my previous attempts got me no where.

Reactions: TheHelpfulGiant
TheHelpfulGiant

TheHelpfulGiant

Dec 3, 2021
I would love to be in on this, trying to get as much info as I can, my previous attempts got me no where.
I can't tell you what you should do due to legality issues, but I can share with you what I chose and how I survived. I'm a very big guy, closer to 7 foot than I am 6 foot. I opted for a yoga belt which handles an impressive load as my 12mm rope hadn't arrived yet and I needed to go. I tied it thoroughly around one side of the door on the doorknob after measuring it to be at max height around the door as I needed a lot of height! I then stood on two Thai pads (I could have used anything for the stool) placed the belt around my neck, squeezed it over the door and kicked the Thai Pads out after shutting the door. My SI kicked in and I held myself up for what seemed like ten minutes! A ludicrous outcome and a euphoric experience. I think there is a lot or fixation on where to put the noose and as someone with a great martial arts background, it seems like procrastination to me, you can get a choke in many ways.

If you want pictures of my new setup which is for when I've finished my course of valiums then I'd be happy to share, it's with a 10 metre rope and technically a partial hanging.

Doorknobs handle an impressive load as most of the load is on the actual door and when shut just pulls on the door. A rope is a better option but would cut the trachea and cause some pain, but if you think the pain matters then you aren't ready to CTB. Take some pain, cut that cartoid and let nature work its course is what I say for myself. Unconsciousness with rope in a hangman's noose situated in the centre of the neck is maybe 10s? Easy stuff. Could be 3s if you're lucky too.
can you teach me how to do it? please

View attachment 84050
My process was:

Check the anatomy for the cartoid artery and what I needed to pinch it shut.

Learn the hangman's noose from YouTube and perfect it with rope.

Use a doorway to secure the rope using the door. I had a flatmate so told him it was for a workout and he may hear some noise, however I did it when he wasn't here as I don't want to be found within the hour.

Measure the rope to be as high as possible on the door after door is shut (right at top of slipknot/noose) and tie the rope around the doorknob. As the rope was longer I had to bring it over the other doorknob too but boy was it tight!

With a small stool or anything to elevate yourself, I would stand on the inside and loosen the slipknot/hangman's noose, place it around my neck, tighten it, squueze it over the door, shut the door and kick my stool. Good night, I'll be out in 10s! Its full suspension with the option to be partial, how perfect!

If it was a fire safe door with no gaps, I'd use a yoga belt instead as the door can shut around it and it's already self tightening. Id need a 3m one though so I have that too!

Last edited: