H

Highway

Oct 31, 2023
I can't overcome this survival instinct and I can't keep living like this, this is pure suffering. Is there an actual practical way to overcome this? Maybe getting very very high or drunk? Help me please.

Thank you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Goodgirlryeo101, voyager and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I can't overcome this survival instinct and I can't keep living like this, this is pure suffering. Is there an actual practical way to overcome this? Maybe getting very very high or drunk? Help me please.

Thank you so much.
Acceptance. :)

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Highway
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, there's no known way how this can easily be done. When you are really ready to go then it's easier to overcome SI when the pain of dying is less than the pain of living and having to endure more suffering in life. It also depends a bit on your chosen method. What's your method, if I may ask that?

• Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant, DyingToDie123, voyager and 1 other person
H

Highway

Oct 31, 2023
Well, there's no known way how this can easily be done. When you are really ready to go then it's easier to overcome SI when the pain of dying is less than the pain of living and having to endure more suffering in life. It also depends a bit on your chosen method. What's your method, if I may ask that?
I'm not sure, probably SN or Hanging can't decide yet and I feel so scared about it,not being able to CTB is even worse it's like being stuck in a hell forever.

Reactions: fkyou and Kurai
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not sure, probably SN or Hanging can't decide yet and I feel so scared about it,not being able to CTB is even worse it's like being stuck in a hell forever.
Yes that's true. SN is relatively peaceful if you have all the suggested meds especially AE (to prevent vomiting) and benzos to stay calm and to fall asleep quickly. Hanging: full or partial?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many who managed to succeed had access to a reliable method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined, I envy those people as it really is too difficult to die, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Highway
H

Highway

Oct 31, 2023
Yes that's true. SN is relatively peaceful if you have all the suggested meds especially AE (to prevent vomiting) and benzos to stay calm and to fall asleep quickly. Hanging: full or partial?
Only reason I'm not sure about SN is that becuase, I'm not sure if I can accses it, and I hate vomiting so much. And I'm planing on full hanging but still I can't be sure about the method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
SI is definitely tough on full suspension. It only takes a single movement, but I just couldn't in the moment. I was ready and I'd had some diazepam, but maybe I'd have been able if I took 2 or 3 times as much and washed it down with whiskey.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Highway
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is called catch 22. Many people are in this terrible situation. They can neither live nor die. The solution is to die with the help of a doctor. If that is not possible, one must perform an act of courage or continue to live and suffer. Nothing can be done without courage.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kurai, Praestat_Mori, Highway and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I think it's a matter of spirit. When your soul is ready, the SI won't matter. When you've searched in your heart and know that this is the right way to go for you, then it will overpower all of the "ape" instincts we're wired with. Get still and clear. That's what calms the SI.

I wish you peace and luck on your journey, whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Widdershins, DeepCD, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person