• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I was supposed to CTB today. I had my plan for the longest and I finally had intent. I took them all out, counted them to make sure I had everything I needed, grabbed two bottles of water. Then when it actually came to the moment - I just fucking stared at the pills. Couldn't bring myself to open the bottle. Like my mind just shorted out or something. I'm so fucking angry at myself, and embarrassed, too. I really underestimated SI. I thought acceptance alone was enough.

How do I overcome this? I plan to get drunk tonight but I'm scared that won't be enough.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, anon722, Marz and 1 other person
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
What pills you taking?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
What pills you taking?

25mg capsules of hydroxyzine, 120 of them. Read a report where someone tried to overdose on it and they simply passed out while waiting for them to kick in. They didn't realize they failed until a few days later when they woke up in the hospital. I planned to take much more than them.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Marz
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
The pills probably wouldn't have killed you so you saved yourself a lot of pain. The best way to overcome survival instinct though is to literally just do it without thinking. That and perhaps some alcohol.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, mentionized1, TAW122 and 3 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
The pills probably wouldn't have killed you so you saved yourself a lot of pain. The best way to overcome survival instinct though is to literally just do it without thinking. That and perhaps some alcohol.
That is something i was scared of, yes. I have read that ODs are pretty finicky in general. I had done quite a bit of research on overdoses regarding hydroxyzine as well as its LD50 to try and ensure that I'd be taking enough.
Hah.. that'd be pretty funny if it did turn out that way - I work myself up to overcome SI only to wake up in the hospital feeling like an idiot.

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Make sure you hit rock bottom. And lots of alcohol.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Honigwaffel and toolateforme
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
I was supposed to CTB today. I had my plan for the longest and I finally had intent. I took them all out, counted them to make sure I had everything I needed, grabbed two bottles of water. Then when it actually came to the moment - I just fucking stared at the pills. Couldn't bring myself to open the bottle. Like my mind just shorted out or something. I'm so fucking angry at myself, and embarrassed, too. I really underestimated SI. I thought acceptance alone was enough.

How do I overcome this? I plan to get drunk tonight but I'm scared that won't be enough.
Extreme stress or desensitivity to the fear of death.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, toolateforme and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This and also in addition to this, some people might find it helpful to not overthink it and put yourself in a state of acceptance and calmness, which is not easy and requires taming one's emotions and psychological readiness in order to reach that state. I've reached that state a couple of times in my life and it's not easy, it took a lot of time, courage, meditation, and also reframing my mind into accepting 'death' and pushing everything (all other distractions) away.

Reactions: been_there, Lifeisatrap and toolateforme
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
This and also in addition to this, some people might find it helpful to not overthink it and put yourself in a state of acceptance and calmness, which is not easy and requires taming one's emotions and psychological readiness in order to reach that state. I've reached that state a couple of times in my life and it's not easy, it took a lot of time, courage, meditation, and also reframing my mind into accepting 'death' and pushing everything (all other distractions) away.
I've reached this state exactly once in my life. It was really quite peaceful, I had ordered the tools needed to CTB without a single tear shed - I just looked at it as something I needed to do.

Maybe that was my problem this morning, too. I had really, really wanted to do it but I lacked that element of acceptance. Like maybe in the back of my mind, without realizing it, I wanted to end my pain but I just didn't want it to involve CTB. I don't know.

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I completely agree to this without hesitation! I had some problems in the beginning because I was unnecessarily stressed. Just don't think about it, the next morning when you wake up and realize that you're still trapped in this shitty world, just do it without thinking. This works best for me but I only have problems with the implementation of the right technique, but hopefully that comes with some practice. (choosed partial hanging in my case)

However, if you want to take pills, I recommend to consume some alcohol in moderation before. It's simply that after taking the pills you don't have to worry (so much) any more and displace it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Princessangel, phoenixx and 2 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019

Maybe you're worried this method isn't really a guarantee?

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Maybe you're worried this method isn't really a guarantee?
oh yeah, since then I've done better research and decided on night night instead. This method is just way too risky, and now I realize it that was pretty impulsive despite having researched the amount of pills I needed before hand. Even if I actually took the pills it'd take me a few days to die and I'd already have been rescued, unless I went out into some weird forest or something, and even then my parents would probably try to have the cops find me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Princessangel and Allpainnogain
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019

No shit. The mind numbs out and forgets all of the pain and ugh..I need to kick the chair. I'm sorry for your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and toolateforme
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
oh yeah, since then I've done better research and decided on night night instead. This method is just way too risky, and now I realize it that was pretty impulsive despite having researched the amount of pills I needed before hand. Even if I actually took the pills it'd take me a few days to die and I'd already have been rescued, unless I went out into some weird forest or something, and even then my parents would probably try to have the cops find me.
I hate that this is so hard

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Given the case reports and surveys in the medical literature about other antihistimanes I have low confidence in hydroxyzine.

This is in my rx collection but I've never even considered it.

joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Survival instinct doesn't kick in when you are drinking something fairly palatable or cover the taste