• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Last night I had everything set up. The noose was around my neck and I was hanging myself, I could feel my vision start to blur, but I got up at the last minute. I drank alcohol. That is supposed to help with survival instinct. How do I get over the survival instinct and just hang myself?

-Thanks everyone

Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
YOu could bypass it instead... take strong dose of sleeping pills or any fast active sedative once you're pretty much set up, then finish set up and just wait to pass out. A few bars of xanax only take 5-10 mins to kick in for me.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Some amount of alcohol could probably help.

Otherwise the best advice i've seen (IMO) is practice. Visualize, and practice.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...e-of-suicide-and-some-dont.19016/#post-358591

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Some amount of alcohol could probably help.

Otherwise the best advice i've seen (IMO) is practice. Visualize, and practice.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...e-of-suicide-and-some-dont.19016/#post-358591
I drank a bunch of alcohol but still couldn't do it. I might jump but it's scary.

Reactions: Sadddd
Sadddd

Sadddd

How did I end up here
Jan 26, 2020
The effort and planning it takes to ctb has surprised me. I'm favouring the jumping approach only because my mental state is making it difficult to work out all these other methods and what you have to do to make them work, but am terrified of heights.

Wishing I had access to a gun but in the uk that's not really an option.

Feeling that anyone who makes it through the planning is brave, good luck in whatever you choose

Reactions: Cevapcici