demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
im boutta hang myself, but im to afraid to do it. how should i overcome this fear?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you are ready to leave this world the fear of death itself is either gone completely or very little. I'd say it's SI what bothers you. What do you fear of death? The unknown? Nothingness? What comes after death? Questions most of us certainly have.

Imo death is the only relief from all suffering in this world yet dying isn't easy.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd never fear death itself as I believe we simply cease existing, in fact the thought of being free from this existence comforts me as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything. Instead what scares me is this hellish and harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much one cannot suffer, for me death means peace.

What I would fear instead is a suicide attempt failing, sadly there are just no easy answers to leaving this existence. I imagine that those who managed to succeed had access to a method they felt confident in and just got so determined to be gone, I envy those people. I find it so horrible how we cannot just easily free ourselves from this existence instantly and peacefully.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Just my advice...

Don't fear death. It's inevitable. It's natural to fear dying, though. Especially when we're trying to ctb. It's okay to fear failing. It's normal to fear the pain that may come with the dying part. But no death is really painless. Not even natural. That's part of the transition. I wish you well.