Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
Okay so I've decided to go with the SN method but I have no idea how to obtain metoclopramide. I know I could go see my doctor or visit a clinic, but there's a chance they'll prescribe Zofran or something. How do I convince them to prescribe metoclopramide? Do I tell them I've been having migraines with nausea? Or do I describe the symptoms of Gastroparesis? I've got bad social anxiety so lying will be pretty difficult for me so I want to go in with a game plan.

From doing a little research, metoclopramide is prescribed for migraines, GERD, gastroparesis, and heartburn. I also know that metoclopramide is only meant to be used short term, which is probably why I think they're less likely to give it to me. Another reason that they might be hesitant is because they have my medical records available online and there's definitely no mention of migraines on there. I really need antiemetics and I doubt Zofran is gonna work.

Another option would be buying from an online pharmacy but I have no idea what pharmacies are legit. If anyone could PM me some online pharmacies that would be great.

So yeah, I'm debating on what symptoms to lie about when visiting my doctor. Which one is more convincing?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Good luck. I found one pharmacy last year, but wanted payment in bitcoinbor credit card. And they wouldn't take Visa gift cards (tried to use it as a regular visa, as I have other places, but it didn't work).

If you ever find out a place, please PM me. Much thanks.

Reactions: lovedread
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I bought mine from 3 online pharmacies and received all . I did not follow any recommendation or links given to me , but simply searched for it myself at the time . The payment was with regular debit card ($) and sites did not require anything else . Packages were discreet . They were scanned by customs and cleared . I cannot PM you , sorry . Maybe others will . Nitrogen had detailed how to obtain from GP (red) :

Are they available?Depends on country .
  • Usually prescription only
  • OTC – UK, Brazil, Spain
  • Otherwise many acquired AE with little trouble:
    • Easy to ask a physician – example (original post)
    • Search Internet , many online pharmacies
    • Consult existing threads (others looking for it)
Importing prescription-only meds without prescription is illegal.
Antiemetics are very common , not "restricted substance" , investigation unlikely.

Source

You may also purchase Domperidone , which is available on some big sites . Be careful with Metoclopramide and test a small amount beforehand .

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and autumnal
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I would advise against online pharmacies, more times then not you may not be getting what you paid for. Most are scams, plus your identity is vulnerable when you submit personal information. Plus some of those sites are monitored so yeah. Personally I think there's too may unknowns and risks in my opinion. Especially with all the research chemicals and designer drugs there's no telling what could be in some of that stuff. Last thing you want to happen is to take something that will make the situation a whole lot worse, CTB is one thing, getting hit or run over by one is another thing entirely which may happen when you buy untested and potentially unsafe substances on the internet not to mention most of those sites will rip you off.

Last edited:
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Amnesty and Shinbu
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I bought mine from 3 online pharmacies and received all . I did not follow any recommendation or links given to me , but simply searched for it myself at the time . The payment was with regular debit card ($) and sites did not require anything else . Packages were discreet . They were scanned by customs and cleared . I cannot PM you , sorry . Maybe others will . Nitrogen had detailed how to obtain from GP (red) :

Are they available?Depends on country .
  • Usually prescription only
  • OTC – UK, Brazil, Spain
  • Otherwise many acquired AE with little trouble:
    • Easy to ask a physician – example (original post)
    • Search Internet , many online pharmacies
    • Consult existing threads (others looking for it)
Importing prescription-only meds without prescription is illegal.
Antiemetics are very common , not "restricted substance" , investigation unlikely.

Source

You may also purchase Domperidone , which is available on some big sites . Be careful with Metoclopramide and test a small amount beforehand .
In much of the world it is legal to import a 90 day supply of prescription only medication provided that it isn't a controlled substance (like opiates or benzos)
Okay so I've decided to go with the SN method but I have no idea how to obtain metoclopramide. I know I could go see my doctor or visit a clinic, but there's a chance they'll prescribe Zofran or something. How do I convince them to prescribe metoclopramide? Do I tell them I've been having migraines with nausea? Or do I describe the symptoms of Gastroparesis? I've got bad social anxiety so lying will be pretty difficult for me so I want to go in with a game plan.

From doing a little research, metoclopramide is prescribed for migraines, GERD, gastroparesis, and heartburn. I also know that metoclopramide is only meant to be used short term, which is probably why I think they're less likely to give it to me. Another reason that they might be hesitant is because they have my medical records available online and there's definitely no mention of migraines on there. I really need antiemetics and I doubt Zofran is gonna work.

Another option would be buying from an online pharmacy but I have no idea what pharmacies are legit. If anyone could PM me some online pharmacies that would be great.

So yeah, I'm debating on what symptoms to lie about when visiting my doctor. Which one is more convincing?
Nausea from migraines got me a Metoclopramide prescription

Last edited:
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
see an online pharmacy and get a consultation theres one you can pick meto consultation specifically, then fill in the info saying you have migraines which are making you throw up, if the doctor asks you what you want medication for or if youve been treated before say youve only had them a few weeks and want to take medication when your migraine starts so that itll stop you from vomiting, worked for me

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
ordered via online pharmacy, easy going, but depends where you are from

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
In much of the world it is legal to import a 90 day supply of prescription only medication provided that it isn't a controlled substance (like opiates or benzos)
Not without prescription . That would be illegal :) (but rarely would customs bother)

R

reichan66

Mar 13, 2020
I would advise against online pharmacies, more times then not you may not be getting what you paid for. Most are scams, plus your identity is vulnerable when you submit personal information. Plus some of those sites are monitored so yeah. Personally I think there's too may unknowns and risks in my opinion. Especially with all the research chemicals and designer drugs there's no telling what could be in some of that stuff. Last thing you want to happen is to take something that will make the situation a whole lot worse, CTB is one thing, getting hit or run over by one is another thing entirely which may happen when you buy untested and potentially unsafe substances on the internet not to mention most of those sites will rip you off.

What do you recommend?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Both online pharms I went to have weird payments options, they don't even let you pay by credit card. Does anyone know one that allows a person to pay for it easily?

They also request call times and some other things that I don't want to be involved with, are they really going to call me?